No matter the type of ride or run you are looking for, Zwift got you covered as you can create a profile on Zwift for quick Zwift account login if you want to undergo training to stay healthy and agile plus the fun in it. Read this article to the end to find out about Zwift and what you need to do.
However, Zwift is an app made for cyclist, runners who want to stay healthy as you can train indoors, enjoy the fun and get the result you are looking, but you can’t get started with somethings put in place and that is why we have prepared this article for you to know how to get started in creating an account and also using the Zwift app.
It is simple to and fast to sign up on Zwift, all you need to do is to follow the basics outlined in this article. When you join the Zwift community, you will also meet other riders and runners which are known as “Zwifters” and even go on challenge by taking on the Zwift games either to complete in race or rides.
Read this excerpt about Zwift below to get a clear picture of what the platform is all about.
Zwift is a multi-player online cycling and running video game and as well a physical training program that enables users (Zwifters) to interact, train, and compete in a virtual world.
Is It Free To Use Zwift?
Well, anyone can use Zwift, register for free. But you will need to subscribe as Zwift offers a subscription service so as to be able for users to unlock more features, get the Benefits and fun of the platform.
How Much Is Zwift Monthly?
Zwift made it affordable for Zwifters who are looking forward to getting fun and best results. The monthly membership price is USD$14.99 (your price may vary due to local currency or tax requirements).
However, you can cancel your subscription plan at any time but we urge you to first use the free trial service for some period and if you enjoy the platform, that you subscribe for more features. You will find the “upgrade” button at the top right side of the page i.e when you log in to your dashboard and you can upgrade anytime you want.
Requirements To Use Zwift
You need the following to get started on Zwift.
- Windows PC, Mac, Apple TV, iPad/iPhone or Android Tablet.
- Turbo trainers or rollers.
- Heart rate sensor.
- An ANT+ and/or Bluetooth receiver for the data by the sensors.
- Power meters.
- Smartphone (for the Zwift companion app).
- Cadence Sensor and speed sensor with ANT+ or Bluetooth.
- Trainer mat.
The items mentioned above are the important requirements needed for your training on Zwift.
Requirements For Zwift.com Sign Up
You need a device that is well connected to the internet, then the following.
- You must be at least Sixteen years old
- Valid Email Address
Zwift.com Trainer Sign Up
Follow the steps below to sign up for a free account on Zwift.
- Visit Zwift official website at www.zwift.com and click on Create Account at the top right side of the page.
- In the space provided, enter your first name, last name, provide your email address and create your password.
- Check (√) the box to agree that you are 16 years old and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on Submit
Zwift Account Login
To sign in to your Zwift account, you have to adhere to the steps below.
- Go to www.zwift.com from our browser and click on login at the top right side of the page
- Enter your registered email address and password
- Then click on “log in. In case you have forgotten your password, you can click on the “forgot password? link on the login page and follow prompts to reset. (Resetting your password will require the email address associated with your Zwift account)
Zwift App Download
You can easily download the mobile app when you visit www.zwift.com/download. The App is available on iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows and it makes using the platform easier for you.
Simply download Zwift on your supported device and then connect your Bluetooth enabled bike trainer, cycling power meter, Zwift RunPod or other device and get going. Having the Zwift App download on your mobile device (iOS and Android) even make accessing the platform easy, especially when you are on the go.
Zwift Online Shopping – www.zwift.com/shopping
Looking for the best toolkits for your training? well, Zwift got you covered on that as you can shop on the platform for any training tool you need. You can shop RunPod, Elite Suito, Wahoo Snap, Tacx Neo 2T, and more
To get started, visit www.zwift.com/shopping from your browser.
Feel free to use the comment box below for any question on this Zwift Account Login article and we will be here to respond to you.