This Yahoo New user Registration Guide will take you on every step you need to create yahoo mail Account with ease. Yahoo mail Sign Up is easy as A, B, C, D if your mind is made up to own an email account. It is one among the best email provider service like the Gmail Email Service we know about and on how you go about creating one successful, depends on your concentration on this article.
Yahoo Mail offers a free Email Service and also the steps to register are FREE. Wherever you are in the world – Uk, Nigeria, India, Australia, South Africa and more. You can Create a Yahoo Mail Account and enjoy the lovely features that the Yahoo Mail Service comes with.
You should know that Email addresses are needed in almost everything we do online and offline now. Take, for instance, In Creating a Social Media Account Like Facebook, You will notice that an email address will be required from you and not just an email address but a valid one. Also, So Jobs you apply for, Requires your Email Address.
Even in writing a professional Curriculum Vitae (CV), An Email Address must be Included. And because of that, we have brought you the easy steps you can take to Sign Up On Yahoo Mail Account. Just like we did doing our previous post on How To Open New Gmail Account With Mobile Phone & Pc Fast
Yahoo Mail Features
Apart from being able to Send and Receive Email messages, the Following features come with Yahoo Mail Account:
- 1000GB free Cloud Storage
- News Update
- Sports Update
- Yahoo Fantasy
- Yahoo Mail App to access your Email Anytime and anywhere
The aforementioned features and other top features are accessible when you sign up on Yahoo Mail Account.
Yahoo New User Registration Steps
As a New user who wish to Sign Up and use Yahoo Mail Services, it will be proper you know the basics in Signing Up. When you want to Create a Yahoo Mail, Remember that it depends on your Country.
You can Create Yahoo Mail Account for your particular Country But the main thing you have to watch out for is the Country code. Every Country as its own code and on how you choose your own country code makes your Account Creation a Success.
Without much ado, the following steps should be taken to create a new Yahoo user Account.
- Go to www.yahoo.com
- Click Sign In at the top right
- Under the Sign In form, where it reads “Don’t have an account? Sign Up“
- Click on the SIGNUP Link
- Then Enter your First name, Last name
- Enter an Email Address (How you want your Email Address to appear) e.g email@example.com
- Create a Password
- Then Select your Country Code (Very Important) and enter your Mobile Phone Number
- Provide your Birthdate and Enter your Gender
- Click on Continue
- Click on “Text Me An Account key” to verify your Mobile Number
- A Pin (Account key) will be sent to you, Enter it in the Space provided and click Verify
- Then Click on Let’s Get Started
CHECK THIS OUT TOO: Outlook Portal To Use Outlook Email Template After SignUp & SignIn
CONGRATULATIONS… Your Yahoo Mail Account Sign Up was successful.
Yahoo Mail Sign In Procedures
After you have Created An Email Using the Steps Above, you can access your Dashboard where you Create and Send Email Messages, Set up your account and more by following the Sign in Steps below.
- Go to www.yahoo.com and Click Sign In at the top right
- Enter your Registered Email Address
- Click on NEXT
- Then Enter your Password and click Sign in to gain access to your account
Yahoo Mail Mobile App Download
With the App, you can Access and Send Emails anytime and anywhere. The App offers you special features also to make sure you enjoy email Services at its Peak
With the app, You can:
- Stay Organized
- Sign up with any Account Like Gmail, Outlook, AOL
- Get Email Notifications
- Send Multiple Attachments and more.
To Download the App, Simply visit your Mobile Store (Google Store or App Store), use the Search bar to Look for Yahoo Mail and follow promptings to download. Or you can as well click here
With the steps given above, You can say that Yahoo New User Registration guide is as simple as it should be, Simply take every step given to successfully register.