The United Arab Emirates is one lovely country that some people always want to be, and as a citizen of that great country that will want many opportunities especially in the area of jobs, or even when you want to create a social account, you will need an email. With that, here is UAE Yahoo Mail Registration that will guide you through the simple steps needed in signing up on Yahoo Mail provider service.
When you create a yahoo mail account for United Arab Emirates, You will be able to use your email address for anything you want to do in life, most especially in the area of job application as we earlier stated, then opening social media account like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and the like of them.
So for everything that it is, an email account is very important. In creating UAE Yahoo Account, one needs to take note of some basics, which is the country code because the general Yahoo Mail Sign up steps are the same but the country code differs, in the case of UAE Yahoo Email Creation, the country code is +971. Read on as we will show you where you have to apply it.
UAE Yahoo Mail Registration
Follow the steps below to create your yahoo mail UAE account.
- Go to www.yahoo.com and click on “Sign In ” at the top right
- On the Sign In page, click on Create account
- Then Enter your first name, last name, and the email address you will like to use in the space provided for it
- Create your password, Select UAE Country code (See image below) and enter your mobile number
- Enter your date of birth and click on Continue
- Click on “Text Me An Account Key” to verify your mobile number
- A pin i.e an account key will be sent to the mobile number you provided, enter it in the space provided and click Verify
- Finally, Click on Let’s Get Started.
That is just the simple steps to create a UAE yahoo mail account. If you follow the steps above promptly, your email account on yahoo will be up and running.
UAE Yahoo mail Sign in
Simply follow the steps given below to sign in to your Yahoo mail account
- Go to Yahoo Mail official Login Page at www.login.yahoo.com
- Provide your Registered Email address and click Next
- Enter your password and click on “Sign in”
When you are signed in, you can send and read email messages even from other email providers like Gmail, Tutanota, Hotmail, and more. You can also customize your inbox using the simple tools provided in the email platform.
Feel free to ask any question on this UAE Yahoo Mail Registration steps by using the COMMENT BOX Below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.