If you want a reliable and trustworthy platform where you can send and receive money in the united kingdom, then here is Worldfirst.com sign up article prepared for you to obtain the Worldfirst login details you need to access your account to simply carry out transactions without stress.
WorldFirst is one right platform that you can use to collect, convert, and transfer money globally if you register with the required details to get started. The platform offers a free registration to anyone who want to make a secure payment to anywhere in the world.
It is very easy as A, B, C, D to sign up on Worldfrist.com and I am going to show you the needed steps in this article. But before then, I will like to tell you more about the Worldfirst.com/uk account because that is what this article is really based on.
Welcome to WorldFirst UK Account
The money transaction platform is on a mission to create the world’s best foreign exchange platform for individuals and international businesses. WorldFirst UK has a global presence and so far, it has transferred over £70bn, so you will definitely enjoy using its services.
Whether you’re collecting payments from international marketplaces, paying your overseas suppliers, or simply transferring money back home, WorldFirst can help you get it done.
The platform is;
- Cheaper and
- Safer to use when it comes to matters of money.
WorldFirst Type Of Accounts
You can open any of these accounts on WorldFirst.
- Personal Account
- Free to register, FCA authorized, with competitive rates
- Make same-day international payments with no fees
- Repatriate your earnings or making purchases abroad of £1,000 or more
- Business Account
- Book a spot contract
- Make bulk payments from a single transaction
- Set firm orders to buy & sell currency as and when the rate is achieved
- World Account
- Open multi-currency USD, AUD, CAD, GBP, EUR, HKD, NZD, JPY, CNH and SGD accounts
- Collect and hold funds locally from international customers
- Transfer funds between balances and make local or international payments out
So whichever account suits your need, read on to see the sign-up steps.
Worldfirst.com/uk Sign Up
Signing up for a UK account is easy and taking the steps below is one right way to get started.
- Go to the UK official page at www.worldfirst.com/uk
- On the right side of the page, enter your the amount you want to send and the amount your receiver will get will be displayed to you.
- Then click on “Register Now”
- On the next page, click on “Sign Up For Free” on the type of account you will like to sign up on.
- Then enter the required details in the space provided for each (select your country, First name, last name, email address, username, password, phone number, international dialing code).
- Click on Continue and follow prompts to complete your account registration.
Worldfirst Login To UK Account
To sign in to your Worldfirst.com account, you have to take the steps below.
- Go to www.worldfirst.com/uk and click on Login at the top right side of the page.
- Then enter your username and password in the space provided for each.
- Then click on Login to access your Worldfirst dashboard.
- You can use the Forgotten Your Password link on the page to reset your password if at all you’ve forgotten it.
WorldFirst Mobile App Download
Transactions are made easy when you can carry them out at anywhere and any time. with the app, it is easier to make use of the World first platform even when you are on the go.
It’s easy to make an international payment, check out live rates and track your transfers on WorldFirst. All the mentioned can be done quickly, easily, securely, and for free when you download the mobile app on your device. The app is available on the Google play store and App store, simply click on any of your store supported link below to download for free.
To know the rate and fees of every transaction carried out through your WorldFirst UK account, simply visit this www.worldfirst.com/uk/pricing from your browser.
Now it’s your turn, If you have any question on this Worldfirst Login To UK Account, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can still know about it.