Trust me when I say you can also visit the www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng Login Portal For 2020 NCS Job Recruitment if you actually want to work with the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS). I hope that you will find the information provided here helpful and timely as you read on.
The portal can be used to access your online application after you might have successfully applied for any of the positions on the platform provided you have the login details. As a result of this article, when you are able to sign in to your NCS job application portal, you will be able to update your profile information, reprint your custom slip or even download the guarantor’s form that will be needed in the course of the recruitment.
Nigeria Customs Service being part of the government’s reform program has accepted challenges of responsive and effective service delivery in a transparent environment and if you are really ready to work with them, you will need to make things right after visiting your dashboard.
If you are looking for the following and more concerning the NCS 2020 login portal.
- www vacancy customs gov ng portal
- www vacancy customs gov ng 2020
- vacancy customs gov ng
- https vacancy customs gov ng
- custom recruitment 2020 portal
- Nigeria custom service recruitment portal 2020
Then you have to look no further as this article is one right one for you.
www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng Login Portal
The portal is easy to access, provided you can follow the steps given here, then you are good to go.
- From your browser, visit the official login page at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Locate and click on “Login” on the page.
- Then enter the email address and password you used for your application i.e NCS online account email address and password you provided
- Click on Submit and you will be taken to your dashboard.
On your dashboard, you are allowed to click on the “Print Slip” or “Download Guarantor’s form”. Note: Two guarantor’s are expected to sign for you.
NCS Webmail Login
For NCS Webmail login steps, simply adhere to the instructions below.
- Go to NCS official page at www.customs.gov.ng and click on “Webmail” at the top part of the page
- On the next page, enter your email address and password
- Click on Login to access your dashboard.
- You can click on the “forgot password” link on the sign-in page if you have forgotten your password, to quickly reset it.
Nigeria Customs Service Contact
If you need to reach Nigeria Custom Service for any information, you can do so by any of the means below
Nigeria Customs Service Headquarters
Abidjan Street, Wuse,
Abuja – FCT
You can also reach LegitRoom.com with any question with respect to this www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng Login Portal by using the comment box below.