Tutanota Login steps are for those that have already created their account on the email service platform. So if you haven’t created an account yet, don’t worry as I am going to start from the basics so that you can be able to obtain your login details to access your Tutanota mail account.
When you are in search of an email provider service that gives you a total end-to-end encryption, then Tutanota is one right platform you should look into as it offers the best of services to its users.
You can sign up for free and be in control of your mailbox, all you have to do is to follow the easy steps that have been outlined in this article. Signing up is easy as A, B, C, D and after you have obtained your login details, you can sign in to your account anytime you want.
Having an email address is one good thing on its own and securing that your mailbox with end-to-end encryption and 2FA is another thing but then, Tutanota gives you are in one, thereby making sure you get a professional email platform at your service.
Tutanota in its general sense is derived from two Latin words “Tuta” and “Nota” which means “secure message” and as a result of that, it has kept to that name by offering its users a very much secure message to other email service providers.
Is Tutanota Free?
Well, it is free to sign up on Tutanota and also free forever with 1GB of free storage for private users. When you are using the email service for business, then you will have to make use of the membership service.
But the bottom line here is that you can create a free account and upgrade later if you need access to a higher version of features that the platform offers.
Tutanota Plans – www.tutanota.com/pricing
Tutanota.com email service offers a private and business plan and below is the break down of their respective pricing.
1). FREE PLAN: With the free plan, you can use Tutanota as a private user and upgrade anytime you want to. You won’t be charged a dime for the Free account, unless you want to upgrade. With the free plan, you will have one user, 1 GB storage, Tutanota domains only and limited search.
2). PREMIUM PLAN: The premium plan is €12 yearly while monthly is €1.20. With this plan, you can add user (€1.20), get 1 GB storage, custom domains unlimited search, 5 aliases, Inbox rules, support via email.
3). PRO PLAN: This plan is €60 yearly while monthly is €6. With the pro plan, you can get the following features; Add user (€24), 10 GB storage, custom domains, unlimited search, 20 aliases, inbox rules, priority support, custom domain login, custom logo and colors, contact forms (€240).
You can get the full details of the plans and pricing when you visit www.tutanota.com/pricing from your browser.
Tutanota Sign Up (www.tutanota.com Registration)
Follow the steps below to sign up on the platform.
Visit Tutanota Platform
- Go to www.tutanota.com from your browser and click “Sign up” at the top right side of the page.
Pick A Plan
- Click on the “Select” button on the plan you want to sign up for (Free, premium or pro).
Fill The Required Fields
- Enter your email address as you will want it.
- Enter (create) a new password and repeat it in the box provided for it.
- Check (√) the box to agree to the terms & conditions and to confirm that you are at least 16 years old.
- Then click on Next and follow prompts to complete your registration.
To login to your account, you
- From your browser, go to www.tutanota.com and click on “Login” at the top right side of the page.
- Enter your registered email address and password.
- Click on Login and you will be taking to the Tutanota dashboard.
Tutanota Secure Email Features
- Encrypted transmission (TLS)
- End-to-end encrypted email storage
- End-to-end encrypted storage of all contact details
- End-to-end encryption of all internal emails
- Easy end-to-end encryption to external recipients
- All data is encrypted: Subject line, body, attachments
- TOTP for second-factor authentication
- U2F for second-factor authentication
- No third party captcha
- No-log policy
- Own desktop clients
- Open Source Clients (web, mobile apps, desktop clients)
- F-Droid app
- Servers in Europe
- Encrypted calendar
- Accessible on every device
- Zero-knowledge full-text search
- Export selected emails as .eml files
- Import external mailboxes into Tutanota
- Shared mailboxes
- Conversation view
- Group send
- Offline access to secure emails
- Send out-of-office emails
- Archive all secure emails automatically
- Free subscription
Tutanota Mobile App Download
With the mobile app downloaded on your device, you can enjoy sending or reading email messages even from third-party email providers. Whether you are always on the go, simply download the app for free and access your emails anytime and anywhere.
Tutanota mobile app is available in the android store and iOS store and you can simply click on any of the links below depending on your device to download with ease.
The app can also be downloaded for Linux, Windows, and even macOS, Simply visit the official website at www.tutanota.com to download for any of your device type.
Tutanota is one right email service that respects your privacy and taking the steps given above is one way to get started with your Mailbox account. Simply follow the guideline given above to create your account or sign up on Tutanota and you are very much good to go.
Do you have any questions on this Tutanota Login? feel free to reach LegitRoom.com with it via the comment box below.