Office 365 Login Email steps are easy as A, B, C, D and this article has been prepared to solely help you access your email inbox with ease. When you sign in to your Office 365 account which is also known as Microsoft account, you gain access to Microsoft’s premier services.
If you use any of Microsoft’s services like Outlook, Office, Skype, OneDrive, Xbox Live, Bing, Store, Windows, or MSN then the steps which we have given you here will give you access to all of them, as long as you remember the login details which will be required of you.
Signing in to your account will give you the access to manage your account when it comes to keeping tabs on your subscriptions and order history, organizing your family’s digital life. Also, you will be able to update your privacy and security settings, track the health and safety of your devices, and get rewards. In fact with the sign in, you can manage everything in one place just like Gmail Account that can get you into everything owned by Google.
Office 365 Login Requirements
If you own an Office 365, Outlook, Office, Skype, OneDrive, Xbox Live, Bing, Store, Windows, or MSN Account then the requirements below are needed to gain access to your account.
- Email Address
- Phone Number
Office 365 Login Email Account
Follow the steps below to sign in to your Office 365, Outlook, Office, Skype, OneDrive, Xbox Live, Bing, Store, Windows, or MSN Account quickly.
NOTE: You can Sign in by following any of the listed Email, store or search engine platform mentioned like Bing, OneDrive, Outlook, Office, and more. But as a result of this article, we will login from the Office 365 Platform.
- Go to Office 365 Home page at www.office.com
- On the page, click on “Sign in”
- Then Type the email, phone number, or Skype sign-in that you use for other services (Outlook, Office, etc.) in the space provided and click on Next
- Enter your password and click on Sign in
With the simple steps given above, you will be signed in to your account.
How To Reset Your Microsoft Account Password
If you forgot your password, then the steps below will guide in on resetting your account.
- Go to Recover your account page.
- Enter your Email Address, phone number or Skype ID Associated with the account (It could email address, or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com) you want to reset and click Next
- You will be sent a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email you provided if you have any security information on the account, Simply enter the code in the next screen
- Enter your New Password and Select next to complete your password reset
If you have any question on this Office 365 Login Email Account, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.