As we all know that the 2020 Npower Job Application portal has been opened, here is a guideline on how you can sign up on the portal to start your application with ease. The application form is easily accessible provided you meet the requirements and you are ready to apply.
Npower has changed lives of over 500,000 in six (6) geo-political zones and it is still changing lives with the opportunity given to individuals to apply for the federal government initiative. So the Nigerian youths between the required age (18-35 years old) can use this opportunity to stay out of poverty as they can apply without paying a dime.
Yes, you won’t pay a dime as the application is free and can be done online from the Npower portal. To get started, you will first of all need to sign up to obtain login details which you can use to access the application portal
Npower Application Portal
For this year’s Npower job application, interested and qualified candidates are to visit www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
In applying for Npower program, you have to take note of the following
- Get your unique 11 digit Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank ready
- Ensure you have your school certificates, valid means of identification, and NYSC Certificate.
- Npower application is FREE and you should pay no one to apply
- Npower is a tenured program and you will exit after the duration of the program
Requirements To Create A Profile On Npower Portal
You will need the following to successfully create your profile and get access to the application portal.
- A valid email address: this email will be used to login to your account and as well, you can receive important information via the email address you provide. So make sure it’s an email you have access to.
- Password: You can create a simple password that you can use anytime you want to sign in to complete your application process. So make sure its a password you won’t forget as it is a gate pass to your NPOWER APPLICATION PORTAL
How To Create a Npower Profile
It is very much necessary to create a profile on the Npower portal before you can start your application. So simply follow the guidelines below to create your profile in the Npower application portal
- Go to the application portal at www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Read and check (√) the box to agree to what you’ve read, then click on “Apply For Npower”
- On the sign-up form, enter your valid email address and create a password
- Click on “Register”
- You will get a message that says ” Thank you for signing up. Kindly Login to start your application process“
When you see that message, that means your profile has been created successfully, the next step is to log in and start your application.
NOTE: You will have to open your email for a confirmation. If you don’t see the confirmation email in your inbox, check your spam
How to Sign in To Npower Application Portal
- Visit www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng/login
- Enter your registered email address and password in the space provided for each
- Click on “Login to portal” and you will be signed in to your Npower profile where you can start your application
- If you’ve forgotten your password, you can click on the “Reset password” link to quickly reset it
2020 Npower Job Application
After you have successfully signed in using the steps above, adhere to the guidelines below to apply for the Npower job of your choice.
- Enter your 11-digit BVN
- Enter your Date of birth
BioData and Contact
- Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name (make sure it corresponds with the information on your BVN)
Education and Programme
- Kindly indicate if you have received an education or not. Meanwhile, the N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are open to only graduates. (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences).
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and the NYSC certificate.
Employment and Other Details
You will need to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. The acceptable Government Identity cards are:
- International Passport
- National ID Card issued by NIMC
- Valid Driver’s License
- Permanent Voter’s Card.
Review and Submit
- Review all the information you have provided and then submit.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number (keep it safe for future references)
The Npower program is open for graduates and non-graduates who do not have anything doing and you can use the steps given above to apply successfully on the Npower portal.
Share this 2020 Npower Job Application on your social media account so that others can know about it. Also, feel free to use the comment box below for any questions on this article and LegitRoom.com will be here to give you an answer.