Create Jumia Pay Account today if you need the safest online shopping payment method offered by the largest online shopping platform. Using Jumia Pay is safe, reliable, and fast when it comes to paying for items you shop online, it’s hassle-free when using the payment method and you can use Jumia Pay without having to enter payment details every time.
Making payment at the point of checkout after filling your cart with items you want can be much easier when you do it with Jumia Pay. Using the method is faster than any other payment method you can think of and it is done instantly.
You won’t need to worry about cash and card problems anymore as you are guaranteed a fast and hassle-free service when you make use of the payment method. You can imagine when you need to make payment using your credit/debit card in an inter-switch service and at the end you are being debited without a success in the transaction, and when you contact your bank, they end up telling you the cash will be reversed in eight (8) to ten (10) working days or as the case may be.
At that point, you might be frustrated, but you can make it easier when you make use of Jumia Pay, a method that allows you to make payment fast and securely.
Why You Should Use Jumia Pay
Among the many things said above, Jumia Pay works with your bank to keep your data safe when it comes to making payments on items, its security system adheres to the highest safety & security standards.
You don’t need to go to the bank to withdraw money or have your token with you before you can pay for your products, Just use Jumia Pay to enter your details once and every other payment you make on purchase won’t request for your details again.
How To Create A Jumia Account In Nigeria
You should have a Jumia account in the first place if you want to make use of Jumia Pay service. It is at the point of check out after you’ve selected the items you need that Jumia Pay comes in. So if you don’t have a Jumia account yet, do well to follow the steps below to create one quickly.
- Go to www.jumia.com.ng and click on “log in” and select create an account from the drop-down menu
- Then enter your first name, last name, your valid email address.
- Create a password and enter your phone number (optional) and click on Create account
- Alternatively, click on “register with facebook’ to sign up via your Facebook account
How To Shop On Jumia
You will love shopping on Jumia because of the every day low prices involved, the more convenient shopping experience, most authentic products, and its best customer service.
Below are the steps to take when you want to shop on Jumia.
- Visit Jumia official website at www.jumia.com.ng and click on login at the top right side of the page, select “login”
- On the next page, enter your registered email address and password, then click on Login
- When you are logged in, search through the product catalogue or use the search bar if you have a specific product in mind.
- Click on Buy Now on each product you want. After you are done selecting the products, click on Cart at the top right side of the page and you will see the products you’ve selected and the amount.
Remember, the major aim of this article is about “Jumia Pay”. So read on
Jumia Pay Account Sign Up
To register for payment service is easy as A, B, C, D, as a matter of fact, if you have Jumia account, then you are good to go on the payment gateway because if you pay once on Jumia, your Jumia Pay account will be created. See the steps below
- Visit www.jumia.com.ng
- Make a purchase and enter your details at check out
- Then choose Jumia Pay and select “online bank transfer”
- Pick a bank from the menu and add your bank account by entering your name and 10-digit NUBAN bank account. Secure your account with a Jumia pay password
- Then your bank will send you an OTP (one-time-password) on the phone number connected to your bank account. Enter it in the space provided for a successful payment.
After you take the steps stated above, you have created an account on Jumia Pay. The next time you will want to use the payment method, you won’t have to enter your details again.
The first time you make a payment on Jumia Pay, Your email address will be saved on your Jumia Account and you will be asked to save a password., the password can be different from your Jumia account password
How To Reset Jumia Pay Forgotten Password
The Jumia Pay password and an SMS from your bank are what you use to control each purchase since you won’t have to enter your details every time you want to checkout. If you forgot you Jumia Pay password, then resetting it is easy. Just follow the steps below.
- Go to Jumia Checkout page on the official Jumia shopping page
- Then click on the ”Forgot your Password” link and enter your email address
- An email containing a link to reset your password will be sent to your email address.
- Follow the link through your email to successfully reset your Jumia Pay Password.
Jumia Customer Care Service
You can speak to Jumia customer service agents by calling any of the numbers below on Monday to Friday by 8 am – 8 pm, Saturday 9 am – 5 pm, and public holidays 9 am – 5 pm;
- 01 888 1100
- 0700 600 0000
Need help placing an order? you can call the Customer Order Line at 01 277 2367
If you have any question on this Jumia Pay Account sign up steps, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article with friends on your social media account so that they can know about it.