GoFundMe Account Login steps are easy as A, B, C, D and that is what this article will teach you provided you have an account on GoFundMe, then there are no problems in logging in as the basics to do that has been outlined here. www.gofundme.com/sign-in page is designed in such a way that you can log in in different ways.
The platform has been the best place to raise fund whether you are an individual, group or organization, but you will need to be part of the platform which will require you to have access to the platform before anything can be done.
For people who have registered, there are various reasons while you will need to sign in, like when you want to update your profile, start your campaign, manage donations, withdraw, and more. Doing the mentioned will require you to sign in to your account and to do so, there are some login requirement you will need to provide.
This article is solely for those who want to access their account. For the sake of those who want to sign in but do not have an account yet, you can quickly create one by using the steps below;
Starting GoFundMe Account (GoFundMe Sign Up)
GoFundMe is one wonderful platform that let you share your stories over email, text messages, and even social media in order to get the maximum support needed for your cause.
It is the leading platform when it comes to fundraising and one of the major reason people love GoFundMe is because it is easy and free to sign up. There are two methods at which you can sign up on the platform which are through Facebook Account or by using your email address.
GoFundMe Email Address Sign Up
- Visit GoFundMe Official page at www.gofundme.com and click on “Start a GoFundMe” on the page or at the top right side of the page in order to access the registration form.
- Click on Use my email address and on the next page, enter your first name, last name, provide your valid email address and confirm it.
- Then create a password and click on “Next”
- On the next page, enter your goal (the amount you are aiming at. This can be changed later) and follow on-screen instructions for successful account registration.
GoFundMe Sign Up With Facebook
- Visit www.gofundme.com and click on “Start a GoFundMe” on the page or at the top right side of the page
- Next, select “continue with Facebook” and enter your Facebook login details (i.e your facebook email address or phone number, then your password). Click Login
- Then click on continue_as [YourName] to access GoFundMe account
NOTE: You can have up to five (5) active campaigns on your account at once, if you need more, then you can contact GoFundMe team
GoFundMe Sign In Requirements
In order to access your GoFundMe Account, you will have to provide the following;
- Email Address: This is the email used when you first signed up on GoFundMe.
- Password: The password you created while signing up on GoFundMe
- Facebook Account: This is another alternative, if you don’t want to use your registered email address and password, then you should at least have a facebook account which you can use to easily sign in to your account. Using your facebook account will make GoFundMe receive your facebook name, profile picture, friend’s list, photos, and email address.
GoFundMe Account Login
There are two methods you can use to sign in to your GoFundMe account. Below are the methods and the steps to get into your account without stress.
Using The Email Address & Password Associated With Your Account
- Visit GoFundMe official website at www.gofundme.com and click on “sign-in” at the top right side of the page
- Then enter your Email address associated with your account and password
- Click “Sign in to GoFundMe”
Using your Facebook Account
- Go to www.gofundme.com and click Sign in at the top right side of the page
- On the sign-in page, click on Continue With Facebook and enter your Facebook Login details comprising of your Email Address or phone number, then password
- Then click “login” and click on Continue_as[YourName] to access your GoFundMe account
How To Reset GoFundMe Password
It is normal for anyone to forget anything especially when it comes to password. Well, you can reset your GoFundMe password and thereby not stay locked out of your account. See the steps below.
- On the Sign In at www.gofundme.com/sign-in, click on “forgot your password?”
- Then enter the email address associated with your account and click on Request New Password
- You will get an email message from GoFundMe with the link to successfully reset your password.
When signed to your account, you can also gain access to various GoFundMe’s fundraising tools that can make it easy for you to create, share, and raise money for your campaign.
If this www.gofundme.com/sign-in | GoFundMe Account Login article was helpful, then feel free to share on your social media account so that others can learn the simple steps. Meanwhile, you can use the comment box below for any question or recommendation on this article.