You can manage and pay your charges securely online when you take the easy ClickPay login steps that we have outlined in this article. It is easy as A, B, C, D to sign in to your account, provided you have an account on Clickpay.com, then you are good to go when it comes to accessing your online account.
ClickPay remains a platform for property managers and landlords to bill and collect payments and on how you go about making those payments, you must first log in to your account.
It is quick and simple to make your monthly payments online and to get started, you will login which is what this article is going to teach you. As a ClickPay account holder or member, you can manage and make recurring or one-time payments online through ClickPay’s secure portal which is www.clickpay.com by major credit card or debit card and e-check (ACH) from a bank account.
When you log in, you will see the simplicity of real estate billing and payments because ClickPay.com is one platform for all your payments, Whether it is Online Payments, online bill pay, e-bill & print solutions etc, you can definitely get it done on the platform.
Requirements To ClickPay Sign In
To sign in to your ClickPay account, you must first be able to access the portal from a well-connected internet mobile, then you should provide the following:
- Your Registered Email Address or Username
ClickPay Login For Online Payments
Follow the steps below to sign in to your ClickPay account to quickly make payments.
- From your browser, visit the official page of ClickPay at www.clickpay.com
- On the homepage, click on Login at the top right side of the page
- Then enter your username or email address and password in the space provided
- Click on Login
How To Reset ClickPay Forgotten Password
If you’ve forgotten your password and you want to reset it instead of losing that account, you can use the steps we have given below to simply reset your ClickPay Password.
- Go to www.clickpay.com
- Click on Login at the top right side of the page
- Then on the login form, click on the forgot password link
- On the next page, enter your email address associated with your ClickPay account and click on Submit
- You will be sent an email with the link to successfully reset your account.
How Can I Make One-time Payment On ClickPay?
As long as you can sign in using the steps given above, then making a one-time payment won’t be a problem, see the guide below.
- Once you have logged in to your account using the steps above, then navigate to the “Pay Now” tab located in your profile.
- Then Edit your charge to the amount you want to pay and click on Continue to complete the process.
You can also make payments by using your Credit card, but have it in mind that there are additional fees charged while using your credit card, though it is quick and easy.
To pay with your credit card, Login using the steps given above and on the dashboard, click on “My Account” and select Payment options and then follow the instructions to add new credit/debit card. Once you have added your card, select the “Pay Now” button and confirm the payment details displayed. Then click on Authorize Payment
If you have any question on this ClickPay Login for online payments, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.