Celebrating your loved ones in a month known to be a month of love can be very interesting if you have the right messages for the period. In this article, you will be exposed to Valentine Quotes and messages you can send to your loved ones to keep the flame of love alive. It has become a ritual that takes place every year and you shouldn’t be left out if you have people out there that you need to show love and appreciate.
February 14th of every year, people take time to be together, celebrate with loved ones, send messages across to people to let them know that they are loved. But I want to let you know that there is more to that as it shouldn’t be just those closest to you. You can take the love to more people and knowing the right quotes to send can be a perfect way to get started.
I believe we all have social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and the likes of them. So just a message across to all your friends via this social platform and even offline can really mean a great thing to someone.
When you have a special person in your life, valentine’s season is also a perfect time to make them feel more loved. Writing a heart warm messages will be nice and this article will give you an idea of how the message or quote should be. You can as well copy from the ones given here to make yours.
- Love does not dominate, it cultivates – Johann Wolfgang
- Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Leave the fingers open and it stays, Clutch it and it darts away – Dorothy Parker
- Gravitation can’t be responsible for people falling in love – Albert Einstein
- Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age –Anais Nin
- I have learned not to worry above love, but to honor its coming with all my heart – Alice Walker
- If I had a flower for every time I thought about you, I could walk through my garden forever – Alfred Tennyson
- The thing about Valentine is that people get to discover who are single and who to feel jealous of – Fay Morgan
- Without Valentine’s Day, February will be…Well, January – Jim Gaffigan, Comedian
- What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork – Pearl Bailey
- You color my life, you light my world…My Rainbow, your beauty is so charming – Rainbowmiracle
- All that you are is all that I’ll ever need – Ed Sheeran
- If you work through the tough times, the respect and love that you feel deepens – 44th U.S President Barack Obama
- I don’t go by the rule book…I lead from the heart, not the head – Princess Diana
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind – William Shakespeare
- Every heart sings a song, incomplete until another heart whispers back – Plato
- You are the answer to every prayer I’ve offered. – Nicholas Sparks
- If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets. – Haruki Murakami
- Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired – Robert Frost
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. – Max Muller
- Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet. – Katharine Lee Bates
Valentine’s Day Messages
- Your Smile can make me travel to the moon and back.
- I love you the minute I met you, and I want to be with you forever. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- You are amazing, just the way you are.
- Happy Valentine’s Day Sweetheart, I will keep falling over and over again for you.
- My heart is and will always belong to you.
- With every beat in my heart, I will always love you sweetheart. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I fall in love with you just a little bit more every day, and this lover’s day, I fall in love with you more than I can imagine.
- Every single year of Love, I will always remind you about how you mean the world to me. Happy lovers day
You can add more Valentine quotes by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it