Are there ads allowed on the video-sharing platform? This is the question that most users asked, But the simple answer is that Tiktok allows some kind of advertisements which I’m going to tell you about in this article. You will also learn about the basic steps to Tiktok ads sign up on the ads website.
Whether you own a business, or you want to promote your goods & services, or you want to promote your personal website/pages, then Tiktok got the room with a lot of tools to make sure your business is taken to the next level.
When you make use of the tools on the advertising platform effectively, then you will have something to write home about as Tiktok being a short video sharing platform also offers many options for advertisers to reach their target. So if you want to grow your business, Tiktok is one right platform to use as there are millions of users on Tiktok just like Facebook.
Tiktok is one of the best platforms when it comes to social marketing, knowing fully well that there are millions of individuals using the platform every now and then. So if you are looking forward or targeting a large number of people, then Tiktok advertisement is what you should not ignore.
Tiktok Ad Types
The following are the options available for advertisement on Tiktok and trust me when I say you will have a wonderful business experience when you put anyone of your choice to use.
- In-feed Ads
- Brand Takeover
- Hashtag Challenge
- Branded AR Content
- Custom influencer package
You can read about the cost of how much ads cost HERE
Steps To Tiktok Ads Sign Up | Create Ads On Tiktok
Follow the steps below to sign up on the advertisement platform
- Go to the Tiktok advertisement page at www.ads.tiktok.com and click on “Create An Ad”
- Select your country and select the type of account you want to create and click Next
- After you’ve clicked on next, enter your full name, phone number, email address
- Enter your company name, office location, advertising area, industry and what you want to promote
- Then click on Make a reservation
It will be submitted immediately, and you will be contacted in due time by an account manager if it is an individual account that you are signing up for
Whenever you want to sign in to your ad account on Tiktok, make sure you follow the steps given below.
- Visit www.ads.tiktok.com from your browser and click on “log in” at the top right side of the page
- Select your country code and enter the email address or phone number associated with your account
- Enter your password and click on Log in
If you’ve forgotten your password, simply click on the forgot password link and select your country code. Then enter the email address or phone number associated with your account and click on send code and code to reset your password will be sent to you.
How To Create Your Campaign On Tiktok
Once your account setup is completed, the next thing is to create a new ad campaign on Tiktok, and you can follow the steps below.
- Login to your dashboard using the sign-in steps given above
- On your dashboard, click on the campaign link and click on the Create button
- Choose your advertising objective (traffic, conversions, app install, or more) and under “settings”, enter your campaign name and select your budget
- Then under “placements” select your preferred placement and follow prompts to enter all the necessary details to start running your ads (including URLs, display names, images, and categories).
- In the target section, you can select your audience, gender, location, age, languages, interest category, connection type, OS versions
- Next, set a budget and schedule, create app conversion, then click on Create
Once you have finished creating your ad campaign, the preview tool will be useful to see how your ad will look on mobile devices. When you are down creating your campaign, you can submit it for review, and when it is approved, your ad will begin to run.
If you have any questions on this Steps To Tiktok Ads Sign Up, feel free to relate it with LegitRoom.com via the comment box below.