Trust me when I say you can access your Instagram account if you have a Facebook account by using your Facebook details in signing in to your Instagram account. Yes, it is very much possible and I have prepared this Instagram Facebook login article to guide you through how to go about it. When you sign in to your account, only then can you be able to carry out lots of activities and at the same time see what people post from around the world.
Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social network service owned by Facebook and for that reason, once you have an account on Facebook, then signing in on Instagram is easy as A, B, C, D. All you have to do is follow every guide given in this article and you won’t find it difficult to access your Instagram account.
When you sign in to your account, you will be able to check out what your friends, family, and others have been capturing and sharing around the world, update your profile, or even upload videos or photos for others to see. Instagram as its way of bringing the things you love and people you love very close to you, and you can achieve that when you have access to its platform.
Which Facebook Information Does Instagram Need To Sign Me In?
To get into the Instagram platform, you should be ready with the following;
- Facebook email address or phone number
The aforementioned is actually your Facebook Login details, if you do not have a Facebook account yet, you can just use this opportunity to create one by reading this Facebook For beginners Sign Up Guide
Steps To Instagram Facebook Login
To sign in using your Facebook account, see the basic steps given below.
- From your browser, visit the Instagram official page at www.instagram.com and you will see the sign-in form displayed on the home page.
- Click on the “login with Facebook” button and you will be directed to the Facebook sign-in page.
- On FB.com sign-in page, enter your Facebook email address or phone number, and the password in the appropriate field
- Then click on Login and voila, you are signed in successfully.
Instagram Email Address, Phone Number Or Username Sign In
You can use the step here if you don’t want to use the Facebook login method given above.
- Go to www.instagram.com and on the page, click on the “login” link below the sign-up form.
- Enter your phone number, username, or email address attached to your account in the space provided.
- Then enter your password and click on login.
- If you can’t remember your password, simply click on the “forgot password” link and on the next page, enter your email, phone, or username and click Send Login Link and you will receive a link to successfully reset your account password.
That’s All. You can also Login with your Facebook account from your mobile phone if you have the Instagram mobile app downloaded on your device. See the steps below.
Instagram Mobile App Download For Instagram Login Using Facebook Account
- Visit your Mobile store (Google Play Store or App store)
- In the search bar, type and search for “Instagram”
- Tap on the “Download” or “Install” link and the app will be downloaded successfully on your mobile.
- After that, tap on Open to sign in with your Facebook details.
- Then tap on the Login With Facebook” button.
- Now, if your Facebook details are logged in that mobile, the next page will show you to tap on Login_as[yourname] but if otherwise, you will be required to enter your Facebook login details which are your Facebook email address or phone number and password.
With the Instagram Facebook Login steps above, you are good to go as you will be signed in to enjoy the social platform at its best. However, you can share your thoughts on this article with LegitRoom.com by using the comment box below.