Have you been looking for guidelines to follow for the subscription of the GOtv decoder? Or have you been worrying about how to go about subscription your GOtv decoder? Well, worry not as I will enlighten you and share with you simple and easy steps you can follow for your GOtv subscription.
GOtv which stands for (Get Out The Vote) is one of the basic TV cable services known today providing a lot of entertainment to many. It provides a wide range of selected channels and packages we need based on our budget.
This TV cable service can be really fascinating and enjoyable by the entertainment it offers providing digital revolution to friends and family who selects channels they find more interesting. GOtv has been trusted as one of the most reliable sources of TV cable service entertainment
When having in mind to subscribe to your GOtv decoder, the IUC number is very important and necessary for the payment of GOtv subscriptions. Here are two ways to find your IUC number for the GOtvpayment:
- It is a 10 digit identifier and also known as the Serial number, Customer number, or Smart card number of your GOtv decoder. You will find this IUC number underneath your GOtv decoder on the attached red sticker.
- You can also find this IUC number by going to MENU on your GOtv decoder, then look for the “Information Central” sub-menu and press OK and your IUC number will be displayed on your screen.
There are various ways of paying for your GOtv online using your mobile phone. Some of these ways include:
- Eazy Money
- Konga Pay
- Global Pay
- Pay U
- Jumia Pay
To make payment of your GOtv online using QuickTeller,
- Make sure your GOtv decoder is switched on if your account has already been disconnected.
- Visit www.quickteller.com/gotv and select the GOtv package you want to subscribe to.
- Enter your email address, IUC number, and your mobile phone number.
- On the next page, select NEXT
- Enter the GOtv subscriber’s name and recheck your IUC number to be sure it was filled in the correct way.
- Tap on PAY and choose your card type, that is, Verve, MasterCard, or Interswitch.
- Enter your card details i.e Card number and its expiry date and your 4 digit PIN.
- Select PAY and your payment will be successful.
To pay through eazy money,
- Go to eazy.gotvafrica.com/pay.
- Enter your IUC number, select your country, and enter the captcha text as displayed
- Then click on “Verify and follow the given instructions carefully.
NOTE: If you do not have an Eazy Money wallet, you can register for it at any Zenith Bank Branch.
To pay for your preferred GOtv package using Konga pay, see the steps below
- Go to www.kongapay.com or download the mobile app.
- The next thing to do is register to or log in to an existing account.
- Go to services and bills and choose TV subscriptions, select GOtv, and enter your debit card number.
- Click on PAY and enter your KongaPay PIN and OTP sent to your phone
- Select Confirm and your GOtv will be activated successfully.
To make payment through GlobalPay,
- Visit www.eazy.gotvafrica.com/pay and log in to your account.
- Go to the PAY page and select GlobalPAY, then fill in your payment details as required.
- Here, you will select Complete Payment GlobalPAY.com.
- On the next page, enter your card number and select PAY.
For payments through Pay U, follow the steps below;
- Log in to your account on www.eazy.gotvafrica.com.
- On the page, click on the Pay U logo.
- On the next page, enter your card details and complete the payment.
For subscription using this method, you will have N50 cashback.
- Make sure your decoder is switched on
- Sign up or log in using your email address and password at www.pay.jumia.com.ng/services/tv/gotv
- Select TV from the list of services and select GOtv
- Enter your IUC number and select the package you wish to pay for
- Complete the payment with your debit card or your bank account and you are done
GOtv Decoder Bank USSD Code For Subscription
You can simply subscribe to your GOtv by using your bank as shortcodes has been provided to make this happen. See below
- GTBank USSD Code
To subscribe to a GOTV bouquet using GTBank USSD Code, simply dial *737*37*AMOUNT*GOTV IUC NUMBER#.
- First Bank USSD Code
To subscribe to a GOTV bouquet using First Bank USSD Code, simply dial *894*AMOUNT*IUC NUMBER#.
- Zenith Bank USSD Code
To subscribe to a GOTV bouquet using Zenith Bank USSD Code, simply dial *966*7*Amount*IUC Number# on your mobile phone.
- Fidelity Bank USSD Code
To subscribe to a GOTV bouquet using Fidelity Bank USSD Code, dial *770*1088* IUC Number*Amount#on your mobile phone.
- WEMA Bank USSD Code
To subscribe to a GOTV bouquet using WEMA Bank USSD Code, dial *945*17*IUC Number# on your mobile phone.
- Heritage Bank USSD Code
To subscribe to a GOTV bouquet using Heritage Bank USSD Code, dial *322*030*1088*AMOUNT# on your mobile phone.
- eTranzact USSD Code
To subscribe to a GOTV bouquet using eTranzact USSD Code, simply dial *389*9*IUC number# then select the GOtv option and follow the onscreen instruction to complete the process.
GOtv is one of the major cable TV services providing family entertainment to many Nigerians. GOtv provides a wide selection of channels and affordable packages for every budget. You do not need to stress yourself looking for a physical shop to renew your GOtv decoder. Once you adhere to the steps given above, then you are very much good to go.
Do you have any questions on these GOtv subscription methods? feel free to communicate it with LegitRoom.com by using the comment box below.