So many people have been and are looking for online money – sending apps and services to use which is dead-simple and easy to use. In this article, I will take you through Cash App Sign Up which is easy as A, B, C, D, and one of the most reliable sources in which you can send and receive money.
Cash App is a man-to-man money payment app that allows people to send and receive money to friends and family within their country of residence. It has earned good marks for data security, customer support, and accessibility over a range of devices and others without bank accounts.
This app can be used to send, receive, and even request money online whether for a small loan, an instant birthday present, or any other reason. You are recognized by your phone number or email address instead of an account number.
If you are to receive money using the app, it will land in your Cash App account or you can link Cash App to an existing bank account and use it to transfer money to and from the Cash App account. You can also send money from a debit card and spend your Cash App balance directly from it. It also allows users to receive direct deposits like a paycheck to their accounts.
Why Choose Cash App?
It is free to send, receive, and transfer money, easy to use, and extremely convenient. The Cash App does not charge ATM fees, you will only be responsible for any fees levied by the ATM networks. Money can be sent and received instantly according to the site. The site also reports that adding or depositing money to your Cash App account can take up to three days depending on your bank.
There is extra security while using Cash App. The App allows you to add a PIN code or fingerprint ID to make payments. (The PIN code will be the same with your Cash App debit card, that is if you have one according to the company site).Cash App has its own cards, once you sign up for an account, you can request for a free debit card. The app does not offer credit cards but only debit cards.
Money sent via Cash App is protected against loss, fraud, and theft. If you mistakenly lose your card, you can temporarily disable it according to the company’s site. But if you actually authorize sending money, that is, to the wrong person, in the wrong amount or to a recipient for commercial purposes that is not as promised, you are not protected.
As a Cash App user, you can earn credit card rewards and loyalty points through the Cash App rewards program called “Boost” which allows you to link Cash App deals to your Cash App debit card. When you make a purchase, the discount is automatically deducted from the purchase price like a coupon.
Benefits Of Cash App
Here are some top benefits of Cash App;
- Receive payments via direct deposit
- Earn Rewards
- Funds are available instantly
- Zero fees
- Free debit card to use with Cash App
- Addition of recurring cash into your own account
- Buying Bitcoin
- Signing up with your existing bank card
The reason why cash app is recommended and liked by many is because of the benefits mentioned above and because of this reason, some may want an extra account to keep just for their vacation money, an allowance card for their kids, a way to get paid back instantly from their sketchy friends, or as a process for earning some extra money through rewards.
Cash App Download
To download Cash App is very easy and simple and does not require a long process. You can only use IOS or Android devices to download the app as they are the only devices in which it is supported.
Here are the steps in how to download the Cash App:
- Firstly, go to the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone or IOS.
- Once you can view the Google Play Store, type Cash App in the search box and tap on the search button on your phone.
- Now you will be taken to another page pertaining to your search, look carefully, and select only the Cash App in green color with the $ sign and develop by Square Ins.
- Finally, after doing all that is mentioned above, tap on Install and your Cash App download will be a success.
Cash App Sign Up Guidelines
If you want to sign up for Cash App and enjoy the benefits which are mentioned above, you can use an IOS or Android app or even make an account from the website. To do that successfully and become a Cash App user, follow the steps below:
- First and foremost, enter your email address or phone number.
- Secondly, you will be asked to type in the code that was sent to your email address or phone number and do just that.
- The next thing to do is to enter your debit card information to connect to your bank and tap on “Save Card”.
- On the next page, type in your full name, that is, your surname, your first name, and your middle name (if you have one) as required.
- Now you will decide on a $Cashtag, which is a unique username your friends, family and other people can use to send money to you (if the username you entered is too short, you should try another).
- Finally, enter your ZIP code as required. A ZIP code is a code that is used for PO Boxes at the main post office. It is usually five digits long and actually begins with one or two zeros.
Once you have followed all these steps on how to sign up for Cash App correctly then you have successfully become Cash App user and can start enjoying all its benefits and start receiving and sending money to friends and family or other people in different places or cities within your country of residence.
NOTE: You must be at least eighteen years old before you can sign up for Cash App. You should also know that Cash App does not work internationally and you cannot send or receive or make payments to someone in a different country.
If you have any questions on this Cash App Sign Up, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.