Facebook is getting a whole lot better especially for people who are on the platform to do business. Every time Facebook adds one or two features, there are people (if not all) that solely benefits from it and in this article, I am going to tell you about the Facebook Shop Page creation that will allow you to add a shop to your Facebook page where you can sell your products to millions of Facebook users.
Are you an entrepreneur? do you know how to do business online? then Facebook is helping you do a lot more sales when you set up a shop on your Page. What this feature help sellers who own Facebook page do are that it helps promote your business and making sales in another dimension that is worth writing home about.
You and I know that Facebook is one social network platform that almost every household in the world is part of. Then imagine if all the persons in the world get to see your products and possibly buy from you.
People might have told you that you can’t make money from social media networks that it’s all about to have fun, but every now and then, social media networks prove that statement wrong and a lot of people that are determined to make it in life and taking the extra steps has the features are introduced, and here is one opportunity that you won’t want to miss.
CHECK THIS OUT: How To Create FB Avatar | Facebook Avatar Maker
You will really benefit from using this feature for your product sales if you truly know what you are after. Check out some of the benefits of using a Facebook shop.
Benefits Of Facebook Shop
- Using the shop features will allow you to add as many products as you want
- Easy communication with your customers
- You can customize your product inventory
- Get more insights without stress
Looking at the benefits listed above and more that you will get, you will have every reason to make use of the Facebook Shop.
FB Shop Requirements
To set up your Facebook shop on your Page, you will need a very good internet connection to get started with, then you need a Facebook account and Page (which I know you already have) plus the following;
- You must be selling physical items
- Agree to the Facebook Merchant terms
With the aforementioned, then you are good to go to set up your FB.com Shop on your Page and start making good sales.
Facebook Shop Page Creation | Add A Shop To FB Page
Follow the steps below to add a shop to your Facebook page
- Sign in to your Facebook account from your web browser (preferably use a PC)
- Then on your homepage, click on pages at the left side of the page
- You will see the name of your page, click on it and then select the “Shop” tab
- Next, fill in the required information and click on Finish when you are done.
After you’ve taken the steps above carefully, your shop will then appear on your Facebook page where your customers can easily see the products you add after its approval.
Take note of this:
If you don’t see the Shop tab on your Facebook page while you are following the steps above, simply use the steps below to change your page’s template on Facebook.
- Follow step 1 and 2 given above
- Click on “Edit page info” in the left menu of your page
- Next, click on Templates and tabs in the left menu
- Click on Edit to the right of the current template
- Then click on the Shop template and review the new buttons and tabs for your page and click on “Apply Template”
That’s all the steps you need to add Shop to your Facebook page.
How To Add Collections To Your Facebook Shop
Collections can be used to feature some specific products on your FB shop and this can be done from a computer. See the steps given below.
- Click the shop tab from your Facebook page and click on Add Collection
- Then from publishing tools, click “+Add collection”
- Next, name the collection and choose if you want to be publicly visible
- Click on Save when you are done. You can click on the +add products if you want to add products to the collection
Facebook Shop is one interesting feature that will help businesses make enough profit provided you know how to go about it. So get started today by reading this article carefully.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions on this Facebook Shop Page creation, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it