Get your payments done quickly when you download the Quickteller App on your mobile device and on how you do so, this article is prepared to take you through the basic steps which include the registration and sign in steps on a mobile device. Quickteller is one way to make your payments, recharge your mobile, and more.
You can send money to family and friends with ease and based on the fact that the platform is designed in such a way that you can access any feature you want and make use of it, it even makes it simple. Quickteller platform can be used no matter the bank you are using, you just need your card details and you are good to go.
With the app installed on your mobile device, you can carry out transactions from the comfort of your home, office or even on the go. However, you will need to sign up on the platform after a successful download. It is easy as A, B, C, D and that is what this article will teach you, all you need to do is to adhere to the instructions given.
When you want to stay updated with your favourite TV Shows, you can make your cable payments without stepping outside your home when you have the app installed on your mobile device. That and so many more you can do with Quickteller.
Features Of Quickteller Mobile
Below are the amazing features of Quickteller.
- Easy to use
- Pay bills
- Send and receive money
- Purchase airtime
- Pay convenience fee
- One Time Password (OTP)
- Fund your betting wallets
- Zero charges on eCash transfers or top-up
- Recurring payments
- Quick Loans
Other Value-Added Services available on Quickteller includes Western Union to receive money, recurring payment, transaction dashboard, eCash funding and payments.
Quickteller App Download Guide
The app is available on the Android and iOS device, click on any of your devices supported store’s link below and follow on-screen instructions for free download.
To successfully use Quickteller for transactions, you will need your debit or prepaid card and your bank must have enabled your card for online payments.
Have it in mind that you can use your MasterCard and Visa cards on Quickteller.
Quickteller Mobile Registration
After successfully downloading the app via the link given above, you will need to open the app and use the steps below to sign up before you can start using the mobile app.
- After opening the app from your mobile home screen, Tap on “Register”
- Then enter your Frist name and last name in the space provided for it
- Enter your valid email address, phone number, and create a password.
- If you are referred by someone, enter the person’s email or mobile number, then click on Register
- On the next screen, you will see a congratulations message to indicate that your account has been registered, So verify your phone number by tapping on “Verify [Phone Number]”
- Enter your phone number on the next screen and tap on Send and a token will be sent to the phone number you provided.
- Enter the Token in the space and tap on Send
Quickteller Mobile Sign In
Whenever you want to carry out transactions on the mobile app, simply follow the steps below to Sign in.
- Open the app from your home screen and tap on “Sign In”
- Enter your registered email address or mobile number and enter your password
- Then click on Login
To reset your password if you have forgotten it, simply tap on the Forgot Password link at the bottom of the login page, then enter the email address associated with your account in the space provided for it and click on “Submit”. Quickteller will then sen you an email that will let you choose another password.
How To Send Money On Quickteller | Quickteller Money Transfer
To send money on the mobile app, follow the steps below and you will be able to do it successfully.
- Open the app and use the login steps above to access your dashboard.
- On your dashboard, tap on “Send Money” icon and select Account on the next page.
- Enter the account number you want to send money to and select the bank (After you have selected the bank, the beneficiary’s name will be loaded under “Beneficiary name”
- Then tap on Next and select the amount you want to transfer, enter the beneficiary’s mobile number (optional) and remark (e.g transfer to Bryne) and tap on Continue
- On the next screen, enter your card number, select account type, enter the card’s expiry date (Month/Year) and CVV, Then enter your card Pin and click on Pay [amount]
- A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your phone number (this is for security purpose, to be sure you are the one initiating the transaction). Enter the code in the space provided for it and tap Continue
The money will be sent to your beneficiary successfully.
If you will like a safe, simple platform where you can carry out banking transactions such as sending and receiving money, pay bills, airtime top-up and the likes of them, then follow the steps provided above for Quickteller App Download and you will not regret it.
Quickteller Customer Support
Need Assistance? well, Quickteller customer support is always here to help. For support, see steps below.
- Open the app and login with your details
- Then tap on the hamburger line (the three lines) at the top left side and select “help & support”
- On the next page, you will see the phone number (0700-9065000) to reach Quickteller customer representative and also the email you can write to i.e Support@interswitchgroup.com
- Also, you will see the Facebook and twitter link to follow Quickteller on any of the social platforms.
Feel free to use the comment box below for any question on this Quickteller App and we will be right here to answer you.