In this article, we will teach you the basic steps to OPay Mobile App Download and OPay Agent Registration steps for those who will like to generate income by helping customers pay their bills. Opay mobile app is excellent when it comes to making fast and secure transactions.
OPay is one right platform you can reckon with if you want to make Bill payments, send or withdraw money, and any monetary transaction you will want to do.
When you download the app, then can you apply to be an agent if you want to and this article will be guiding you through all the steps you need to get started. Meanwhile, we will be looking into OPay properly, carefully read along.
The Opay Mobile App was specifically designed for Android users so that they can carry out any transaction without the stress of going to the banking hall or having to stand at a long queue at the ATM. It is safe to use OPay platform as it is the property of the popularly known Opera Mini.
OPay Official Website
OPay is also known as “Opera pay” and it has just one website at which you can access the platform and get every information you need to know. Also, you can download the app from the website.
OPay Official website is www.operapay.com and it is easily accessible from the Opera Mini browser, Google Chrome browser, Firefox browser, and every other mobile web browser you can think of.
OPay Agent Requirements
OPay is offering a means of livelihood to individuals who want to be an agent by providing them with a lot of benefits. Now, becoming an agent is easy and there are some basic requirements you need to get started which we have listed below.
- Android Phone: Yes, an android device will do well and not just any android, it should be able to access the internet also.
- You should be able to read and write
- Your passport photograph
- A means of identification – National Identity card, driver’s license, or International Passport
- A utility bill or other bill dated no later than three months
- A Smaller/Medium Size shop Or a small structure in a public area where you know that you can be patronized by customers.
- Customer Relation Skills
So this is the requirements that you will need if really you want to proceed to Become an Opay Agent in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa and beyond. Just in case it interests you to know more about How to become an agent, please check in here now >>> How To Become An OPay Agent | OPay Agent Registration Form
Benefits Of Becoming OPay Agent
There are so many benefits in for you, check them out below:
- OPay will give you a free POS machine
- 0.5% On POS Withdrawals
- Generate Income: Earn big by helping customers pay their bills
- Agents can quickly withdraw their cash from the platform without stress
- 24/7 Opay Customer service to respond to you
- Only N10 transfer fee to any bank.
Remember that you still have other benefit or features that will really interest you so much, but then you will have to first proceed with your www.operapay.com Registration Form to Sign Up your account fast. However, you can use the below guide to do just that for free.
OPay Agent Registration Steps On OPay Official Website
The registration is simple and free. Follow the steps below carefully
- Go to www.operapay.com from your browser and Click on Become An Agent at the top right side of the page. Then click on Sign Up and take a few minutes to fill in your information as required
— Phone number
— Valid email address
- Check (√) the box to agree to the terms and conditions and finally click Sign Up.
- After you’ve taken the necessary steps above, then wait for OPay contact you
OPay will use the time you wait to review your registration and get back to you in a short period of time. But in the course of waiting, Prepare the following.
Documents To Prepare While You Wait For OPay To Contact You
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- A utility bill or other bill dated no later than three months prior to registration as proof of your address
- Copy of your National Identity card, driver’s license, or international passport
- One Passport photograph
OPay Mobile App Download
Downloading OPay Mobile app is easy as A, B, C, D and the simplest steps to take have been outlined below:
- Visit OPay official site at www.operapay.com from your mobile app browser
- Tap on “Download App” on the next page and tap on Install
- The App will be downloaded successfully.
You can also download the mobile app from your Google Play Store by visiting the store from your mobile home screen.
Features Of OPay Mobile App
OPay Mobile App has the following features;
- Easy and free money transfer: You can send money, withdraw money from OPay Agent
- Pay and top-up: When you run out of mobile data or Airtime, quickly top-up using the OPay App. What about finding your betting account? You can also do so using the app. You can also pay bills using the OPay App.
- Send and receive money from any bank in Nigeria.
- Safe and secure to use
Opay Agent Registration Via Mobile App
- Open the downloaded App and select your country to Chat with Opay Support team
- You will be sent the registration form, fill the form and provide the following
— Passport photo
— Utility bill
— Means of Identification (National Identity Card, Voters Card etc)
— Corporate Affair Commission documents (optional)
- Wait while Opay reviews your application and get back to you.
OPay Contacts (OPay Customer Support Service)
Contact OPay on any of the following platforms.
- Email at email@example.com
- Whatsapp number: 09066722924
Now, trust me when I say that with this above informations you are just very much good to go.
Nevertheless, you can as well use the comment box below in asking any of your questions or dropping your opinions about this oPay Agent Account Creation or the OPay Mobile App Download.