Whenever you want to use the OPay app tools for anything, you will first need to sign in to your account and this article will guide you on the basic steps to OPay Login on your mobile phone. Whether is for ride, food, payment and much more, you can do so from the parent app which is OPay, All you have to do is to sign in to your account.
Logging in to your OPay App is simple as A, B, C, D and we have outlined the basic steps for you to follow in this article. When it comes to ordering a safe bike ride with a hug discount or every other activity that is involved in OPay itself, you will be required to first gain access to the account.
So if you have an account on OPay and you have already downloaded the app, then this article will guide you properly on how to sign in using your registered password.
There are lots of activities you can carry out when you have logged in to your account and we have listed some of them for you below.
- Order Ride
- Pay Bills
- Buy Airtime and mobile data
- Top-up your sports betting account
- Send and receive money from any bank account in Nigeria (Using your phone number as a bank account to transfer money)
- Quickly pay for food with the OFood feature
Requirements To OPay App Sign in
To be able to sign in to your OPay account, you will need the following.
- A good Internet connection: Without mobile data, you won’t be able to open the app.
- Password: This is the same password you created when you first set up your OPay Application
OPay Login Mobile App
See the simple steps needed to gain access to the Mobile App.
- From your mobile home screen, tap on the OPay App icon
- Under “enter your pin” provide your password and click on Authorize and you will be logged in to your account.
In some cases whereby you signed out from the mobile app when you want to log in again, you will be required to select your country, enter your mobile phone number and click on Next before you can input your password to access the platform.
It’s as simple as that.
How To Reset Opay Forgotten Password For Login
Trust me when I say, everyone in one point or the other can forget anything. When you have forgotten your OPay sign in password, that doesn’t mean you account does not exist anymore, you can simply reset the password by using the steps given below.
- Open the OPay app from your home screen, select your country and enter your phone number
- Tap on Next and on the next page, Tap on the “Reset” link
- A message will be displayed on the screen telling you that until you finish the procedure, access to your account will be blocked in order to Reset your password, simply tap on “YES”
- A code will be sent to your registered email address, enter the code in the required field and click on “Verify Code” to proceed with your password reset.
OPay has really been making life easier for it’s users and taking the appropriate steps above to gain access to your account through the app is one right step to get started and you are good to go.
If you have any question on this OPay Login Mobile App, feel free to reach us with it via the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that other can know about it.