Messenger Kids and messenger app work together and while your kids can use the messenger kids, the parent can be in control by using the messenger app. So with that, here is Messenger Kids Review and download guidelines you need to read to know how to go about getting the platform to help your kids stay in touch with their friends and families.
The App is a free video calling and messaging app for smartphones and tablets that your kids can use to stay in touch with the people that matters to them. Solely created for kids with the control handled by parents, your kids can enjoy and use to stay active online and in communication in the errand that we are in now.
It is usually managed by the parents of the kids using the App while the kids control the fun by messaging and video calling one another and also using some interesting features like filters and stickers while keeping in touch with one another making it more fun and enjoyable.
Messenger Kids Review
In this review, you will be reading the features of the messenger kids app, benefits, how to download the app on your device and the simple steps to create your kid’s account.
However, you should have it in mind that the Messenger Kids app is completely free to download and make use of. All you have to do is to set it up for your kid using the steps given here and you are very much good to go.
In addition to what I have earlier explained that this app is all about, you should also know that the app also helps to educate the kids as they can decide to share some educative ideas with each other which will contribute greatly to their intellectualism.
Approved parents can easily and comfortably connect with their kids who use Messenger Kids with their own Messenger app through video chats or messages, no additional app download is required. The two apps work together without any interruptions or seams.
Features of Messenger Kids App
- Easy to use
- Kids friendly
- No phone number required
- Filters and stickers
- Video calls and messages
- Parents Control
Benefits Of Messenger Kids App
- It is educative as the kids can learn from one another by sharing some ideas with each other that can help improve in their academic careers
- It contributes greatly to the intellectualism of the kids.
- It helps to expose kids to the outside world by making them sociable and interactive with other kids and not being introverts but extrovert.
- It enables the parents of the kids using the Messenger Kids App to communicate with their kids easily and freely.
- The Messenger Kids app is not too demanding as it does not require any additional app download from parents and phone numbers from kids before it can be used.
How to Download Messenger Kids App
To be able to easily download the Messenger Kids app, tap on your mobile supported link below and follow prompts
- Download Messenger Kids App From App Store
- Download Messenger Kids App From Amazon Appstore
- Download Messenger Kids From Google Play Store
How To Create Messenger Kids Account
After the app download, the next thing is to create your account and you can use the steps below to do so.
- Open the downloaded messenger kids app from your mobile home screen
- Tap on “Next” and tap on Confirm
- Enter your Facebook login information and tap on Authorize device
- Then enter your child’s name and tap on Continue
- Tap on Create account and then follow on-screen instructions to complete the account setup
- After you are done with the setup, then your child needs to take a photo and also choose a color to decorate the app. When that is done, tap on Continue
You can also create the messenger kid’s account from your Desktop by using the steps given below.
- Go to www.facebook.com from your browser and enter your login details in the appropriate fields
- From your news feed, go to section on the left side and click on “Messenger Kids” (If you don’t see it, click on See More and navigate down to find it)
- Then below accounts you manage, click on Create another account
- Enter your child’s first name and last name, click Continue and click on Create account
- Finally, click on Done
Steps To Managing Your Child’s Messenger Kids Account
As parents responsible for setting up the Messenger Kids account for your child, you can manage their contacts and more from the parent dashboard. See the steps given below.
- Open your Facebook app and log in if you haven’t
- Tap the hamburger line (≡) at the top right side of the page
- Navigate down and tap on Messenger Kids
- Then tap your child’s photo below Messenger Kids Accounts
- You will see three tabs consisting of Activity, contacts, controls. From there, you can simply monitor your child’s account with ease
This can also be done via desktop. You just need to open your desktop browser and visit the Facebook homepage. Then from your news feed, go to the section on the left side of the page and click on Messenger Kids (If you don’t see it, click on See More and navigate down to find it). Next, under accounts you manage, click on your child’s name and you will see the tabs that you can click to manage your kid’s account.
Features In Parents Dashboard
You can see the following features on the parents’ dashboard that you can manage your kid’s account from.
- Adding and removing contacts for your child.
- Supervising friending.
- Editing your child’s name, gender, and birthday.
- Setting up the sleep mode to control when your child can use the app.
- Downloading your child’s information.
- Remove Images
I hope this article on Messenger Kids Review & Download is easy? Let me know your thoughts by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.