Download MiChat Mobile App and chat with people with common interests, people nearby, and grow your friend circle. MiChat is a messaging platform for people to connect and keep in touch with family and friends. The steps to download the messaging app is easy as A, B, C, D, and this article will guide you through it.
Are you the type that can easily make friends? Do you want to try out a special messaging app aside from the ones you are too familiar with? Then this article is for you to read and know how to go about the MiChat messaging app and its user’s registration.
People love MiChat based on the fact that it is easy to use, and even made mainly for Android and iOS device users. Aside from what people love about the messaging app, it also comes with features that will make you even fall in love with the platform the more and we have taken our time to list some of the features for you below.
Is MiChat Free?
It is 100% Free to download the messaging app, sign up and meet new people. It only requires just your mobile data connection to work.
MiChat Apk Features
- Free Chat
- Meet New Friends
- Discover People nearby
- Join Chatroom to find people that share your interest
- Voice messaging
- Group chats
- Send High definition photos
- Lots of Built-in Emojis
- Scan QR Code to add friends
MiChat Official Site For Download
Although MiChat is a messaging app, you can also download it from the official site and the only website of MiChat is www.michat.sg
Download MiChat Mobile App
You can simply download the MiChat App from your Mobile store or the official page of MiChat using your mobile browser, See the steps we have given below.
From Mobile Store:
- Visit your Google Play Store or App Store
- In the search bar, type and search for “MiChat”
- Then tap on download or install and the app will be downloaded to your device.
Using Your Mobile Browser:
- Open your mobile browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, etc) and type the website’s name (www.michat.sg) in the Url bar and tap on the search icon.
- On the Homepage, tap on “Get it on Google Play” Or “Download on the App Store”. You will be redirected to your Mobile store where you can simply tap on the download or install link.
MiChat Supported Devices
The messaging app is currently supported on iOS 8.0 and up. For Android, it is supported on Android 4.0.3 and up.
How To Create MiChat Account
You can create MiChat account after you have downloaded the app using the steps that we gave you above, Users can sign up using their mobile number instead of a password. Now to create your account and start chatting other people on the messaging app, simply follow the steps below;
⇒ Open the app to sign up with your Mobile phone number ⇒ fill out your profile information to start chatting, once you’ve provided your profile information, you can find and chat with people nearby and people that have similar interest, or you can use your phone contacts to find family and friends already on the app.
To add friends, simply use the search bar on the MiChat app dashboard to search for friend’s MiChat IDs if you know any, using their phone numbers, or QR code. Again, you can just link your mobile contacts to allow MiChat to find your friends who are using MiChat too.
It is as simple as that.
MiChat ID (Create MiChat Unique Name)
Creating your User ID on MiChat is easy as long as you have created your account. Your Unique name or ID is what friends and loved ones can find you with and you can simply follow the steps below to create one.
- On your MiChat app dashboard, Go to “Me” and tap on Profile Photo
- Then Tap on Profile and tap on MiChat ID
- Enter your Unique ID that people can use to find you on the Platform
Change MiChat Profile Photo
As a new account that you just created, you will have to put a profile photo for people to know who they are chatting, and the steps below should be taken.
- Go to “Me” and tap on Profile Photo
- Then tap on select Photo. You can take a new photo or upload a photo from your album
If you encounter any problem as a result of carrying out the steps above, you can contact us by using the comment box below or email to MiChat at email@example.com