Often times when we want to sign up on some certain platform like social platforms, entertainment platforms, and more, we are required to provide a valid email address and because of that, I’m going to tutor you on the easy steps to sign up for Gmail Valid Email Address in this article as I urge you to read carefully to know how you can go about it.
A valid email address can also be known as a “Current Email Address” as you should be able to have access to the email platform in the case of needing to open an email message immediately or afterward to verify an account you created on a platform and lots more.
Gmail, as been known to be one of the best email providers platforms that makes sure you enjoy a whole lot of email services even when you are on the go. Creating a Gmail account is easy as A, B, C, D, and trust me when I say you can do it for free.
A single username and password created on the Google (Gmail) platform has the ability to get you into everything Google products and when you are signing up for one, it is very much necessary to make it right.
Gmail is email that’s intuitive, efficient, and useful. You can get 15 GB of storage, less spam, and mobile access and that is the more reason people prefer to create an account on the platform.
Creating an account will give you a current email address that you will have the login information which you can use to access your email messages and more anytime and any day.
How To Sign Up For Gmail Valid Email Address
To sign up for a free and valid email account on Gmail, simply adhere to the steps that have been given below.
- Go to this www.gmail.com and you will be taken directly to the sign-up page
- On the page, enter your first name, last name
- Create your username (this can be your number and combination of numbers, letters, and periods if it’s not chosen by another email user e.g Miracle123@gmail.com)
- Create your password (Use 8 or more characters with a mix of letters, numbers & symbols) and enter the same password in the confirm box
- Click on “Next”
- On the next page, enter your phone number (this is optional), enter your date of birth (Month, Day, Year)
- Select your gender and then click on “Next”
- Then read the privacy and terms as displayed and click on “I Agree” and your current email address will be created successfully.
Sign In To Gmail
You can sign in to your Gmail current email address when you adhere to the instructions below.
- From your browser, go to www.mail.gmail.com
- Then enter your register google email address or phone number
- Enter your password to sign in to your email account
Note: If information is already filled in and you need to sign in to a different account, click the “Use another account” button to sign in. Or if you see a page describing Gmail instead of the sign-in page, click “Sign in” in the top right corner of the page.
Once you follow the basic principle described above, your email address becomes valid and you can sign in to send or read email messages even from third-party email providers like Yahoo, Hotmail, Tutanota, and more.
If you have any questions on this method to Sign Up For Gmail Valid Email Address, feel free to relate it with LegoitRoom.com via the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.