In this article, I am going to show you how you can share post on Facebook if you already created your Facebook account. Sharing your posts on Facebook is a way to let friends and family knowhow you feel, either through a write-up, photo, or even videos, so read on to see the steps to take on this.
Facebook is a wonderful social community where you make new friends and chat anytime you want and to spice up your timeline for others to go through your wall and like what you post, you will definitely have to post something first of all.
Posting on FB.com makes the social platform lively to surf through and with that, one can get to see the latest happening in the life of your friends and family, even the world in general. Facebook provided a means through which you can share posts with your friends and loved ones and it was made easy that you can do it yourself.
So after reading this article, I hope you post without the help of a third party.
The post you share on your timeline can also be managed by you, whether you want to tag someone to it, create a link to their profile, and more. Also, you can manage and review what you share on Facebook by using your activity log.
FB.com Timeline Post
Facebook.com timeline post is what you post (write-ups, pictures, or videos) for every of your friends to see in their newsfeed and probably get more likes and comments. Most times, some of us do upload one or two things and tag our friends or family members to it so that it can also appear in their own timeline for more friends to see it.
Posting on your timeline is just a way to let the world know what’s up with you, or what’s going on in the neighborhood. Some people post pictures of their outing, some can post videos EX: dancing, comedy, motivational, etc. While some on the other hand post the news or a current event and lots more.
So whatever you want to post or you’ve posted can be seen on your timeline. But the big question here is How Do You Post On Your Timeline Without Someone Helping You? Well, if you are new to Facebook, then this article is definitely a guide for you.
Before you can share any post on Facebook.com, you must first log in to your account with your registered email address and password. See the steps given below
Facebook Login (www.facebook.com Sign in)
- From your browser, go to www.facebook.com
- At the top right side of the page, enter your Facebook email address and password
- Then click on Login
After a successful login, you can use the steps below to share posts on your timeline.
How To Share Post On Facebook
To share write up, follow the steps below.
- On your Facebook newsfeed, where it says “What’s On Your Mind, [YourName]?”
- Click on it and type the post you want everyone to see.
- After that, click on Post and your write up will be posted on your timeline, where everyone can read, like, comment, or share.
To share a photo or video on Facebook, then follow the steps below.
- On your Facebook newsfeed after a successful login, click on the “photo/video” button as seen on the page.
- You will be taken to your Desktop gallery, where you will have to select the photo or video you want to share.
- After selecting the photo or video, click on Open and the preview will be displayed on your Facebook newsfeed (you can say something about the photo/video).
- Then click on Post
You can also:
— Add a location.
— Tag friends.
— Add a sticker.
— Add how you’re feeling or what you’re doing by using the respective buttons displayed on the page.
Share A Post Seen On Your News Feed
It is easy to share a post you see on your Newsfeed, You just have to follow the instructions below and you are good to go.
- Below the post you will like to share, click Share in the bottom right.
- A drop-down menu will appear with options on how you will like to share the post.
- Select your option and follow prompts.
If you have any questions on this method to share post on Facebook, feel free to let LegitRoom.com know by using the comment box below.