Facebook is a very popular social media platform used in different countries if not worldwide. It is the world’s largest social network with over 1 billion users worldwide. In this article, I would love to share with you the things you need to know in how to set up Facebook profile picture after Facebook registration easily and successfully.
Facebook is a social networking site that makes it easy for people to connect with friends and family from all parts of the world. The reason why a lot of people likes using Facebook instead of other communication methods like through email, text messaging and so on is, because Facebook is very unique as you can use it to communicate with different people of various races and religions from any part of the world at the same time and also keep yourself entertained with friends posts and more.
In this present time, you can barely see a person who is on different social media platforms without using Facebook. Other websites have even worked to integrate Facebook because it is very popular across the world.
This online platform allows you to post status updates and send messages to keep in touch with friends and family all over the world. In the platform, you can also share photos, videos, music, links, and even messages with whoever you choose to.
Setting up your profile picture on FB.com is one way to let people recognize you anytime they want to add you as a friend.
For you to enjoy and use these interesting features like sharing photos, videos, music, links, and messages from one user to the other on Facebook, you have to be a registered user of the platform and also set up your profile picture. To register on Facebook has always been and is still free, you do not need to go through any monetary policy before you can become a registered user. The steps are as easy as A, B, C, D and once you follow the steps below, then you are very much good to go.
Requirements Needed To Sign Up On Facebook
A very good internet connection and the following will be required to create your Facebook account successfully.
- You must be at least 13 years old
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
The aforementioned requirements are the basic ones as you will need to provide other details about yourself during the process of signing up.
How To Register On Facebook
In order to become a registered user on this fascinating platform, you have to follow the registration steps given below.
Facebook Sign Up Using Android OS
- Go to the official website at www.facebook.com from your web browser or launch the Facebook app (If you don’t have the Facebook app on in your mobile device, you can download it from your mobile store)
- Click on the “Get Started” button and fill in the required details like your first and last name, gender, date of birth, etc
- Tap on the “Sign Up” button and you will be taken to the next page
- Lastly, you will get an email verification on the email address or phone number you entered earlier, open it and click on the link in it for your phone number or email address to be verified and your registration for a Facebook account will be a success
Facebook Sign Up Using A Computer
- Switch on your computer and connect it to a reliable and active source of a data connection
- Open your browser and search for “www.facebook.com“
- On the page, you will see the create an account form. Fill the form correctly as required [that is, your first and surname, mobile number or email address, create your new password, birthday, gender, etc]
- Click on the “Sign Up” button and you will be taken to the next page
- Then confirm your email address or phone number to successfully create your account
NOTE: You should always use your real name for your account. Nicknames are also allowed if they are a variation on your real name (For example, Jenny instead of Jennifer).
Facebook Sign In (www.facebook.com login)
- Go to www.facebook.com and at the top right side of the page, enter your registered email address or phone number
- Enter your password and click on “Login” and you will be signed in to your Facebook account
How To Set Up Facebook Profile Picture After FB Registration
To set up a profile picture on Fb.com, you have to follow the steps below.
- Login using the steps given above and on your FB dashboard, click on “Profile Picture” at the top right of your screen
- Click on the featured camera image at the bottom right of “Profile Picture”
- Select Upload Photo or Add Frame
- Crop your photo if you want to and then click on Save and your profile picture will be uploaded successfully
For your profile picture to be of the best quality, make sure that it is at least 320 pixels wide and 320 pixels tall.
With the steps above carefully followed, you will successfully create an account and also set up your profile picture for friends to easily recognize who they are chatting with.
If you have any questions on this method to set up your Facebook profile picture, simply reach legitRoom.com with it by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.