To save contact on Whatsapp to be able to chat with them directly from the WhatsApp platform is easy as A, B, C, D, and in this article, you are going to learn the simple basics of how you can get started. Whatsapp simply allows its users to contact whenever they want.
Though there is a contact form to save your contacts on your mobile smartphone and it will appear on the WhatsApp platform if the person is on WhatsApp, but in the absence of that, you can also add contacts via the Whatsapp platform which is what I’m going to teach you in this article.
Whatsapp has remained a simple way to stay connected with friends and loved ones. And for business moguls, it has been a form of connecting to their customers and with few taps, you will be able to save your customer’s phone number and send messages to them quickly.
With Whatsapp, you’ll get fast, simple, secure messaging and calling for free, available on phones all over the world. All you have to do is to read this article to learn how you can save contacts directly from the Whatsapp platform.
1. Simple, reliable messaging
2. Group chat
3. Voice and video calls
4. End-to-end encryption
5. Share photos and videos
6. Voice messages
The above features and more you will be able to enjoy when you save contacts on your Whatsapp and keep communication alive with them.
How To Save Contact On Whatsapp
Follow the steps below to save your contacts quickly on the application
- Open the Whatsapp application from your app drawer.
- Tap on the green-colored contact form at the bottom right of the screen.
- On the next page, tap on the “New Contact” link.
- It will take you to your phone’s contact platform where you have to enter your name and the phone number you want to save.
- Tap on “Save” at the top right side and the contact will be saved successfully on your Whatsapp contact list.
Steps To Search For A Saved Contact On Whatsapp
- Open your Whatsapp application from your app drawer
- Tap on the green-colored contact form at the bottom right of the screen
- Navigate down to see the contact you saved and send a message to the person. You can also use the search bar at the top of the page to look for the contact you just saved.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions on this method to save contact on WhatsApp, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.