You can join millions of Tiktok users from all over the world and feel the fun that the application has to offer. On TikTok, viewers can watch and discover millions of personalized short videos. In this article, I will tutor you on the basic steps to make Tiktok Duet without issues.
When you have installed the Tiktok application on your device, there are many features that the app comes with that you can enjoy and one of the features happens to be the “Duet”. It is a feature that makes it possible for users to be able to build on another user’s video on TikTok by recording your own video alongside the original as it plays.
It’s fun and you will definitely love it. All you have to do is to follow the proper guidelines that have been given in this article and you are very much good to go.
Duet has been a community favorite since the start and as a result of that, the platform has revamped it with exciting new layouts to make sure you get all the fun it has to offer.
Tiktok makes it easy for users to easily switch videos, enjoy videos with music, get endless entertainment, learn new skills, and a lot more. Having the duet feature even makes it fun. Read on
Tiktok App Update
You can update the Tiktok app immediately to get more features. I advise you to update your app using the steps given below so that you can enjoy the full feature it has.
- Open your Google Play Store or App Store
- In the search bar, type and search for “Tiktok”
- Select the Tiktok official app and on the next page, tap on “Update”
Once you adhere to the steps above, your app will be updated successfully.
What is Duet?
This is the question that every user wants an answer to and to clear the air, here is the answer you need. It is simply a feature in Tiktok that allows you to build on another user’s video on TikTok by recording your own video alongside the original as it plays.
Its screen is divided into two parts, and you’ll be able to see your own video right next to the one you’re recording a duet with. Also, you can post a duet with your own video on the platform apart from doing it with other Tiktokers. You are free to make a duet with any user or video that is on the platform.
How To Enable Duet Function On Tiktok
You can’t just start your duet without enabling the function, so to get it done, you should follow the instructions below.
- From your app drawer, open the Tiktok app
- Sign in to your account if you aren’t signed in
- At the bottom right, tap on the “Me” icon to open your profile page
- Next, tap on the three dots at the top right to open your “Settings and privacy” page
- Select Privacy on the next page and navigate down to select “who can duet with your videos“
- Choose “Everyone” from the options displayed
That’s all. The next thing is to know how you can find videos to start your duet.
How To Find Videos On Tiktok For Duets
You can use the hashtag #duet, #duetme, #duetthis to find a user to make a duet with. Alternatively, you can use the search bar at the top of the page to search for “Duet”.
How To Make Tiktok Duet
Now, here is the real deal. making duet is easy as A, B, C, D if you have enabled the function using the steps given above and have located a video or a user to duet with.
- Open the video and select the “Send to” arrow on the right side of your screen.
- Next, select “Duet” and record your part of the video
- Review your video, erase it if you want to, and try again. When you are done, select Next.
- On the next screen, you can add a caption to your Duet, and tweak privacy settings to edit who can watch, comment, or share your video.
- Then select Post to upload your Duet.
It is as simple as that.
Do you have any questions on this method to Make Tiktok Duet: Tiktok Video Sharing Duets? feel free to relate it with LegitRoom.com