Finding a Facebook Dating app is easy and in this article, I’m going to show you the simple steps you need to take to locate the feature through the Facebook Dating Shortcut. Facebook Dating is a space within Facebook that makes it easier to meet and start new conversations with people who share your interests.
Finding the feature from your Facebook mobile app is very easy as A, B, C, D. On the dating platform, you can find someone who likes the things you already like, Meet people through the events you’re already going to. All you have to do is to know about how you can get the menu.
The menu gives you the option to get started with everything in the “Dating” platform. Your Facebook Dating profile and conversations won’t be shared with anyone outside of Dating. And everything you need to start your separate Dating profile is already on the app you know, you just have to locate it and you are very much good to go.
You can start a Dating profile within your Facebook app. But you must, first of all, make sure you have updated the app, which will enable you to see the feature when you carry on in locating it.
How To Update Your Facebook App
Updating your Facebook app gives you a new feature and in this case, you will be able to get the “Dating” feature if it has been rolled out from your country.
- Open your Google Play Store or App Store
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list of apps displayed and tap on “Update”
- The application will be updated successfully on your mobile device
Facebook Dating Login
Logging in to your dating profile is simple. Provided you have your main Facebook login details, then you are good to go.
Everything you need to start your separate Dating profile is already on the app you know, you just have to log in to the app. See the steps given below.
- Open the updated app from your app drawer
- In the login space, enter your email address or phone number
- Enter your password and tap on “Login”
You will be taken to the Facebook app newsfeed.
Facebook Dating Shortcut
When I say shortcut, I mean you can simply search for the dating feature from your main FB app after logging in using the steps given above.
You can access Dating by typing “Facebook Dating” into the search bar on your Facebook app and tapping the Facebook Dating shortcut. That’s all, from there you follow onscreen instructions.
How To Find Facebook Dating In FB App
If you want to find the FB Dating feature without using the shortcut method given above, then here is what you need to do.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer
- Sign in with your Facebook login details
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page
- Then you will see the “Dating” icon from the menu. That’s what you are looking for, its a heart icon
- To set up and start meeting other singles who have opted in, you simply tap on the Dating icon and follow onscreen instructions
However, if there are questions you have concerning this Facebook Dating Shortcut, feel free to relate it with LegitRoom.com by using the comment box below.
Also, share this article with friends on your social media account so that they can also know about it.