Learn the easiest way to enable Instagram Dark Mode in this article as I have carefully given you every step you need to take to get started, In a previous article, I tutored you on the Facebook Dark Mode feature and I guess most of us found it so amazing, well, here is Instagram the activation guidelines you need to follow for quick application.
The Instagram theme is very easy to use and trust me when I say, you will truly love changing between the white and dark theme. For many reasons, people choose to use the dark mode and one of the benefits of it is that it can help protect your eyes, especially at night.
Instagram is a wonderful platform for photo and video-sharing owned by Facebook and at that, there are lots of entertainments you will come across just like on Facebook, and based on that fact that you are likely to be online every now and then, you have to protect your eyes, and also enjoy the interface when you switch to dark mode.
The dark theme can be activated on your Android or iOS device, all you need to do is to make sure you are running the latest version of Instagram in order to get access to the Instagram theme feature.
Update Instagram App
You’ll need to update your device’s operating system to iOS 13 or Android 10 as well as your Instagram app. Updating your Instagram app is easy as A, B, C, D, you just have to visit your mobile store (Google Play Store or App Store) and follow the steps give below.
- In the search bar, type and search for “Instagram”
- Select the official Instagram app from the list of apps displayed
- Next, tap on “Update” and the application will be updated successfully on your device
How To Enable Instagram Dark Mode
Follow the steps below to enable dark theme on your Instagram app with ease.
- Open the app from your mobile app drawer and sign in to your account if you are not signed in
- On the Instagram page, tap on your profile photo at the bottom right side of the page
- Then tap on the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side of the page
- Select “Settings” from the menu and tap on theme
- Select theme and it will change automatically to dar mode
It’s as simple as that. You can also use the same steps to switch back to the normal mode.
Dark Mode adjusts the colors on your screen for a darker appearance, simply follow the steps given above, and you are very much good to go.
If you have any questions on this method to enable Instagram Dark Mode, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.