Learn the simplest way to Delete Badoo Profile permanently when you read this article carefully because I have outlined every single step need to deactivate your account without issues. Badoo has been and will remain a wonderful platform where you can chat, date, and meet people from around the world and if you want to get rid of your profile, you have been provided the option to do so.
Whether you found the special one or you are just tired of using the dating platform, there is always a simple way to get out. When you delete your account, your profile will no longer be available, whoever you’ve contacted will no longer be there.
They won’t be able to visit your profile anymore as they would when you were a member i.e when you have deleted your account. Badoo becomes fair enough to give you 30 days to get your account back in case you change your mind about the deletion. But if you don’t, then your account will permanently be removed.
The bottom line of deleting your account is that when your account is deleted, you will no longer see other users, any information about you, your messages and connections will be deleted.
How To Delete Badoo Profile
You can delete your profile from the official website of Badoo or from the Badoo dating app. Read on to see the basic steps given under them.
Delete From Badoo Website
- From your browser, go to the official website at www.badoo.com
- Click on “Sign In” (you can also click on sign in via Facebook to use your Facebook account to sign in) and enter your registered email address or phone number
- Enter your password and click on Sign Me in
- On your dashboard, click on Settings (Gear icon) and on the setting page, click on “Delete Account” at the bottom and click on Continue
- Next, select why you are leaving Badoo and click on the “Continue” button
- Again, select reasons why you are leaving and click on Continue
- Enter your password and special characters in the space provided, then click Delete My Account and your account will be deleted successfully. You will get a message on the screen to confirm it
Your profile will no longer be visible but have it in mind that it will be automatically removed from the Badoo database after a period of 30days
Delete From Badoo Dating App
To delete your Badoo profile account from the mobile app, simply follow the steps given below.
- Open the Badoo mobile app from your home screen
- Log in if you have not and tap on the human icon at the bottom right side of the page
- Next, tap on the Settings (gear icon) and select “Account”
- Then tap on Delete Account at the bottom of the screen and next, you will get options from Badoo, but since your mind is made up, select the Delete your account option and click on Continue
- Tap on “No, delete my account” on the page that offers to change your mind.
- Select reasons why you want to delete your account and tap on Confirm Delete and you will get a message that will pop up to confirm your account deletion.
NOTE: If you can not see the “Delete Account” option that means you’ve not confirmed your email address yet when you registered. So you can quickly visit your email and look for the email from Badoo, then click the verification link sent to you.
With the steps given above, I believe you will successfully delete your Badoo account without stress. However, you can use the comment box below to ask any questions on these methods to delete Badoo profile and LegitRoom.com will be here to attend to you.