In the world of Facebook social network where you need to make it more interesting to interact with friends through every tool on the platform, you will definitely have to take your game to the next level, and with that, FB.com has made it possible for users to make a cartoon of themselves known as “Facebook Avatar“. In this article, I’m going to teach you all you need to know about it and how to create your own avatar with ease.
Using this newly added feature will make facebook fun for you and your friends as you can create a character that will look like you or someone else, use it as your profile picture, and also make use of it to express your emotions.
Facebook as a social community where you make new friends, know about the things that are happening around the world is also building technologies that give people the power to connect with friends and family, find communities, and even grow businesses.
To even make it more fun, do you know that there are interesting features being rolled out once in a while? That is why if you have not created a Facebook account, you should do that to be updated with the happenings in the world.
Creating an avatar on Facebook is easy as A, B, C, D, and it is also free, you won’t pay a dime to do it, provided you are good with customizing and there is a good internet connection, then you are very much good to go.
What Is An Avatar?
Well, being the major reason for this article, you should know what an avatar really is. An avatar is a graphical representation of a user in a forum, and in such as this case, FB.com Avatar.
It is likely to be a two-dimensional form as an icon in Internet forums and other online communities or a three-dimensional form, as in games or virtual worlds. FB Avatar creator is free to use, and with it, you can make your own anime character avatar, make cartoon yourself for free, and share your newly created avatar with Facebook friends.
How is The Avatar Made?
It is something that is very easy for you to make and the right tools to do it have been made available for you. Facebook will not make it for, it is left for you to make it yourself as you use the steps that have been given already in this article, just read on
Do I Need To Login To Facebook?
You will need an active Facebook account that you are able to sign in before you can have access to making your own avatar. As a matter of fact, your Facebook login details is one major requirement because you will need to sign in before you go ahead in taking the basics in creating your own avatar.
Facebook Avatar Maker
If you can’t see the options to create your avatar yet, then it means that you need to update your Facebook app. If after you’ve updated your app and the situation is the same, then have it in mind that the feature is being rolled out gradually and it will soon get to your account.
However, the Fb.com Avatar became available in the US just last week and you can not create an avatar from your desktop, it can only be done via the Facebook app on your mobile phone. So here, I will give you the simplest ways to create your own avatar right from your own Facebook dashboard.
Interesting FB Avatar Customizing Options
Its customizing options are topnotch check them out below
- Face shape
- Skin tone
- Eye shape
- Nose shape and much more
With the listed options above, and the wardrobe selection which is really something to write home about, trust me when I say you will definitely be able to make an avatar that looks so handsome or beautiful as yourself.
FB customized avatar feature has that sole aim to add personality to your Facebook stories, comments, and even your profile picture.
Methods To Create FB.com Avatar
You can make your avatar using any of the methods carefully explained below from your Android or iOS device.
From Comment Session
- Open the Facebook app from your mobile home screen and sign in to your account if you’ve not
- Then go to your profile session and navigate to a recent post.
- Click on the “Comments” and on the right side of the comment box, you will see the smile icon, tap on it and the “make your avatar” prompt will pop up
- Click the Make Your Avatar button and follow onward instructions
- Open the Facebook App and sign-in to your account if you’ve not
- Tap on the hamburger line ≡ at the top (Android) or bottom (iOS) right side of the Facebook page
- Navigate down and tap on See more and on the see more page, tap on “Avatars” (you will the Avatars link if the option is available for you)
- Then on the next page is where your creation begins, so select your skin tone and tap on Next
- Select your hairstyle, face and body shape, eye color, lashes, eyebrows, beard, glasses, and clothing. Once you have finished making your avatar, tap on the check (√) mark located at the top right side
- You will see your avatar displayed when it is ready, then tap on “Next” and finally tap on Done
That’s all, you have successfully created your Avatar. You will see the arrow at the top right side of the screen which allows you to share your newly created avatar or set it as a profile picture, the sticker icon which shows you the full list of available avatars and the pencil which allows you to make changes to your avatar.
If this Facebook Avatar Maker article is helpful or you have any questions, feel free to let me know via the comment box below.