You can create a stunning Facebook Avatar Pictures For profiles if you are ready to enjoy the fun of cartooning yourself. Facebook Avatar since it’s introduction has been what everyone is checking out and you shouldn’t be left put as you can use your Avatar as your profile picture for friends to see and comment on.
This is a feature introduced by the facebook.com platform some weeks ago, but trust me when I say a lot of people are checking it out and probably happy with what they see.
Recently, the Avatar feature has been updated for Indians and they can now Create Facebook India Avatar. Its amazing, isn’t it? Well, gradually the feature will be completely rolled out to everyone and you will be able to create a cartoon version of yourself for fun.
It is simple and free to make a Facebook Avatar of yourself. All you have to do is to make sure you meet the requirements and also follow the basics of this article, then you are very much good to go.
Facebook Avatar Requirements
Before you can successfully create your cartoon version, you should be able to meet the requirements that it takes to get started. Are you creative? Do you love to try out new things? If YES, then when the following are in place, you can create your avatar without issues.
- A good internet network
- Updated Facebook App
In addition to the aforementioned, your Facebook login details are very much important, as you will need to first gain access to your Facebook platform to get started with anything at all.
NOTE That creating your Avatar can only be done through your Mobile phone becasue the feature is not accessible on Facebook computer version
Facebook Avatar Customizing Options
The feature comes with the best options to make sure your cartoon version stands out and indeed something to write home about. Check the options for customizing your avatar below.
- Skin tone
- Hair color
- Face shape
- Facial hair
- Eye shape and color
- Nose shape
- Facial hair
- Body shape
- Outfit and more
How To Create Facebook Avatar Pictures For Profiles
Simply adhere to the basic instructions below to make your own very Facebook cartoon and use it as your profile picture.
- Open your updated Facebook app and login with your details if you’ve not
- Tap on the hamburger lines (three lines) at the top right side of your Android phone or at the lower right corner if you are using an iPhone.
- Scroll down, locate and tap on “See More” and then select the AVATARS option.
- Tap Next and then tap on “Get started” and your cartoon creation will begin.
- Select your skin tone from the options displayed and tap on Next
- On the next page, choose a hairstyle and tap on the color icon.
- Select the face shape, complexion, and more. Then tap on the eye icon and customize it to your desire (there are also eye-glasses you can make use of)
- Select nose and mouth shape, add a lip color and facial hair as desired
- Then select a body shape and choose the outfit that you want
- After you are done customizing your Avatar to your taste, tap on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen
- Tap Next and then tap on “Done”
Have it in mind that you can tap on the mirror icon at the top right corner of the screen to open your phone’s front camera in order to see your face while making your own avatar that will look exactly like you.
In the above steps, you don’t need a third party to do it for you just as you don’t need a third party to help you chat with your friends. It’s simply fun and you can exercise your creativity and see how good you are in making your own cartoon version.
After successfully creating your avatar using the steps above, then it is time to make it your profile picture. Read on
Facebook Avatar Profile Picture
- Open your Facebook app and sign in
- Tap on the hamburger lines at the top right side
- Scroll down and tap on the “See more” option.
- Then tap on Avatar and tap on the arrow button at the top right side of your screen.
- From the menu, select the “Set as profile picture” option and choose a background and a post you want.
- Tap on the Next button and follow prompts to set your Avatar as a profile picture.
Get on with the fun by following the instructions given above, and if you have any questions on this method to Create Facebook Avatar Pictures For Profiles, then feel free to use the comment box below. You can as well check this Facebook Avatar FAQs To Solve Current Facebook Avatar Problem