Are you in search of Note taking app to organize your Note without stress? Then Read this article on How you Can Create Evernote Account With Ease and enjoy the Note Taking platform. Evernote is an application software designed mainly for note taking, organizing, task lists, and archiving. Read on as we tell you more about this platform and how you can create a free account.
Evernote lets you manage everything from big projects to personal matters. You can capture ideas, Keep your Tasks, schedules, and deadlines safe on Evernote when you successfully sign up on the platform.
With Evernote, You can get more done, there are unlimited space, rich formatting, and more just to make sure you get the best out of the note taking app.
There are lots of features on Evernote that help you get the best of your Note taking. Let us take a look at some of them below.
CHECK THIS OUT: How To Write A Persuasive Application Cover Letter
Features of Evernote
- Web Clipper
- Notes Sync
- PDF & Doc Search
- Search Handwriting
- Document Scanning
- Notebooks & Tags
Evernote Plans & Pricing
Evernote has a free account, and you can also upgrade to its premium services to get higher features. See the Plans and their prices below.
- Basic Plan: this is a Free Plan
- Premium plan: It is the Most Popular. Cost $7.99/month
- Business Plan: Cost $14.99/User/Month
Quickly Check and Compare the Plans at www.evernote.com/compare-plans
How To Create Evernote Account
Follow the steps given below to create your Evernote account with ease.
- Go to www.evernote.com
- Click Sign Up at the top right part of the page
- Enter your Email Address
- Create a password and Click on Continue
Evernote Sign Up Using Google Account
Signing up with Google account will make Google share your name, email address and profile picture with Evernote
- Visit the official page of Evernote at www.evernote.com
- Click on Sign Up at the top right
- Then Click on “Continue With Google”
- Enter Your Email Address and click Next
- Provide Your Google Password and click on “Next” to sign Up on Evernote Platform
Evernote Sign in (www.evernote.com Login)
- Go to www.evernote.com
- Click on Login at the top right side
- Enter your Email Address or username
- Click on Next and provide your password to login
You can also click on “Continue With Google” To use your Google Details to Sign in
Evernote App Download
Take the Note taking App with you anywhere you go when you download it on your Mobile device. With the app, you can easily organize, sync, share your ideas and more.
To Download the app on your mobile, Simply visit your mobile Store. You can also visit the official page of Evernote to download for Free.