To clear Facebook search history isn’t a big deal as you can do so in just a few taps. In this article, I have given the basic steps on how to get started, all you have to do is to carefully read through and you are good to go. Search History on Facebook is a space where you find all the things you’ve searched for.
You can see the names, people, places, events, and many more that you have searched for since you began to use Facebook.
Clearing it will save you space on Facebook though most of us do not know this and again if you are the type that people normally go through your Facebook account and they come to see your search, it might warrant them asking you questions. So to prevent this, you can just delete/clear your search history with ease.
Whenever you search for anything on Facebook using the “Search Bar”, your Search terms get stored in your Activity Log. Now, clearing it is as simple as A, B, C, D. Read on
To get started with this, you must make sure that you are logged in to your Facebook mobile app with your correct login details i.e your Facebook registered email address or phone number and password.
How To Clear Facebook Search History
Follow the steps below to delete or clear your Facebook search.
- Open your Facebook app from the mobile app drawer
- Tap on the search icon at the top of the Facebook homepage
- The list of your recent searches will be displayed, then tap on the (X) sign at the right side of the name you want to delete or clear and select “Delete” from the menu that appears
Alternatively, you can tap on “Edit” at the right top side of the searches you made, and next, tap on the three dots by the side of the search you want to delete, then select “Delete”
You can also delete your search history if you are using a computer browser to access your Facebook account, simply follow the steps below.
- Open your computer browser and visit www.facebook.com
- Enter your Facebook email address or phone number and password
- Click on Login and after you’ve logged in, click on the search icon by the left top side of the homepage close to the Facebook icon
- Then click on the (X) sign by the side of the search you want to delete and select ‘delete’
Those are just the simple steps you need to clear your search history.
Was this article helpful? let us know what you think about this method to clear Facebook search history by using the comment box below.