To fill OPay Agent Registration Form to become an agent is one way one can make money serving others via the OPay platform. In this article, we will teach you the easy steps you can take to become an OPay Agent and the basic requirements to get started.
Before you dive into what you consider a platform that an agent can register with, wouldn’t it be a little okay to know what Opay is all about? I guess YES is your answer.
Now, OPay is a Product of Opera mini and it is a Payment company that believes that everyone should be able to enjoy a financial inclusion, without regards to physical borders and boundaries. It is a mobile-based platform for payment and other important services that you can think of.
Why am I explaining all this? Well, here is my story. A few weeks ago, I was in the bus with a colleague and he told me about the Opay App and how he plans on starting a small business just to serve the need of the people and get paid some percentage, in other words, becoming an Agent for OPay. He told me some of the Benefits of becoming an agent in this company, which I have listed below:
Benefits Of Becoming An OPay Agent
- First Of All, A Free Registration
- Agents can quickly withdraw their cash from the platform without stress
- As an Agent, Opay will give you a free POS machine
- 24/7 Opay Customer service to respond to you
- 0.5% On POS Withdrawals
With this few benefits he gave to me, I was convinced. Now, you and I know that there are a lot of people that need easy monetary transaction every day, especially those that don’t stay close to the bank. With OPay, you as an agent can assist in sending and receiving money, paying bills (Electricity bills, cable tv subscription-like GOTV, DSTV and STARTIMES)
What about Sports Lovers who will like to fund there Betting Account? OPay can be used for them and at the end, you earn.
Requirements Needed From An Agent
Do you really want to become an Agent? Then check if you meet the following criteria.
- A Good android phone with strong internet network
- Ability to read & write
- People (Customer) Relation Skills
- A Smaller/Medium Size shop Or a small structure in a public area usually known as Kiosk can also do.
- A passport photo
- Utility bill
- Means of Identification (National Identity Card, Voters Card etc)
- Corporate Affair Commission documents (optional)
OPay Agent Registration Form
You can choose to sign up on the website or download the app to sign up. We will explain further, just read on. Meanwhile, it doesn’t involve any stress when signing up through any of the medium.
How it really works is that: You Sign Up ⇒ OPay Contacts You ⇒ Start Your Business.
OPay Agent Online (Web) Registration
Follow the steps below to register as an Agent through OPay Website.
- From your Computer Or Mobile browser, Go to www.operapay.com
- Click on Become An Agent
- Then click on Sign Up and Fill the required information – phone number, name, surname, valid email address, and state
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Click Sign Up
After you’ve taken the necessary steps above, Just wait has OPay will contact you.
How To Download Opay App & Register As An Agent
- Go to www.operapay.com and tap on Download App from your android browser OR Visit your Google Play Store and search for “OPay“
- Then Tap on Install and the App will be download successfully on your device.
- Open the download App to Chat with Opay Support team
- You will be sent the registration form, fill the form and provide the following
— Passport photo
— Utility bill
— Means of Identification (National Identity Card, Voters Card etc)
— Corporate Affair Commission documents (optional)
- Wait while Opay reviews your application and get back to you.
It is as simple as that.
OPay Support Service
Do you need to contact OPay Platform, You can simply do so by Email or through Whatsapp.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp number: 09066722924
Now your turn, feel free to ask any question regarding this OPay Agent Registration Form by using the COMMENT BOX Below. Also, let others who might be interested in this steps to becoming an OPay Agent know by sharing the article on your Social Media Account.