Have you heard about Facebook Stories? Well, no matter what your answer might be, here is a guide on how you can add or watch stories on Fb.com. We all know Facebook to be a platform that gives you the power to connect with friends and family, but when it comes to making use of the features, you will agree with me that it is something to write home about.
Stories can either be a text, photo, or a video posted by you or someone that stays up to 24 hours before it disappears, Whatsapp has this feature likewise Instagram.
Your FB stories are considered to be a second newsfeed for the social media website and that is so because you can actually know what that upload is all about for the next 24 hours before it disappears. However, people will not only view the story, but they can also like or use any other reaction for it or even comment on it.
DON’T MISS THIS: How To Create Your FB Avatar | Facebook Avatar Maker
The feature allows Facebook users to add filters and effects to images, photographs, or videos on your mobile phone while they show it to their friends.
Facebook Sign In (www.facebook.com Login)
Before you can add or watch a Facebook story, you will first need to sign-in to your Facebook account. See the steps carefully given below to login.
- From your browser, go to the official website of Facebook at www.facebook.com
- At the top right side, enter your registered email address or phone number and password
- Click on Login and you will be taken to your Facebook account
How To Add Or Watch Facebook Stories
After you have logged in using the steps above, you will need the steps below to either Add or watch a story.
Add Facebook Story
- Click on the + icon at the top of your newsfeed
- Then on the next page, click on “Add Photo” or “Add text story” depending on the one you want to add
- Click on the gear icon to select your story privacy (public, friends, custom) and click on Share to story
Watch Facebook Story
Shared stories will appear at the top of your newsfeed. You can watch the stories that your friends shared by using the steps below.
- At the top of your newsfeed, click on the name of the friend that appeared there and the story will be displayed automatically
- You will see a reply box if you want to make a comment and also various reactions that you can use for the story
On the left side of the page, you will see “All Stories” and you can click on the one that you want to watch. If you are logged in to Facebook.com on the desktop, then you can simply click on this link below to directly go to your stories (if you aren’t logged in, then you will be prompted to do so)
If you have any questions on this method to Add Or Watch Facebook Stories, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.