If you want to access Facebook Avatar option under Facebook app menu, then here is one right article that you should not ignore. In this article, I have given you a detailed explanation about how you can find the avatar option from the Facebook mobile app you know. carefully adhere to the instructions and trust me, you will be good to go.
Facebook avatar is a feature introduced to the Facebook platform that allows users to create their cartoon version and most times, many of us search for the options through which we can start customizing our avatar. Well, this article will help you to know how you can go about it.
Creating your Facebook avatar is easy as A, B, C, D, and if you can adhere to the instructions given here, you will be very much good to go.
Before you can locate or find the avatar option, there are certain things you have to take note of, and I have listed them below;
- You must be using a good internet network.
- The Facebook app on your phone must be update to date (latest version).
- Your Facebook details must be at a good standing.
Now, the most important part of locating your Facebook avatar is when you have updated the app. this can be done on your
How To Access Facebook Avatar Option
To access Facebook avatar option, you have to adhere to the basic steps that have been given below.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your mobile app drawer
- Sign in with your Facebook registered details i.e email address and password
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page
- Navigate down and you will see the “Avatars” Link (if you don’t see the link, then you should not panic as the product is still being rolled out gradually for everyone)
Facebook Avatar Set Up
When you’ve located your Avatar menu from the mobile app, the next thing is to start your customization and below are the steps you need.
- Open the updated Facebook mobile app from your app drawer
- Sign in with your registered email address or phone number and password
- Then tap on the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side of the newsfeed to access the menu
- Next, scroll down and tap on the “Avatars” icon and you will be taken to the avatar customization page
- Select your skin tone after it has loaded and tap on the “Next”. link
- Select your hairstyle, color of hair you want, and complete the customization as you would want it
- Tap on “Done” at the top right side of the page and then tap on “Next”
It’s as simple as that.
One thing about this Facebook avatar link menu is that once you adhere to the instructions above, then creating your avatar becomes easy as A, B, C, D.
Meanwhile, there are friends who are looking for this method to access Facebook Avatar Option Under FB App Menu, feel free to share it with them on your social media account.