Bank with ease when you download the GTBank Mobile App on your mobile device for free. In this article, I am going to tutor you on the steps I took for a successful GTBank Mobile Banking Registration, simply read carefully to know the basics. GTBank Mobile app download is available for your mobile device if you are ready to get easy banking anytime and anywhere.
There won’t be any need for you to rush down the banking hall anytime you want to carry out banking transactions from your GTBank account, simply download the mobile app and bank at all time even from the comfort of your home without having to go to the bank.
Provided there is a good internet connection, then carrying out transaction from the mobile app won’t be a problem at all. You can manage your bank account right from your mobile account without the help of anyone. In other words, it’s a Do It Yourself (DIY) because the app is designed in such a way that you can really carry out your transactions with ease.
The mobile platform is very much secure and simple to use and there are lots of things that you will be able to do using the GTBank mobile app which is benefitting and also the feature that comes with the app and I have listed them below for your own knowledge.
Features & Benefits Of GTBank Mobile App
- Check your balance
- Purchase Airtime and Data bundles for all networks
- Easily Pay Bills
- Transfer Money
- Purchase both domestic and international flight tickets
- Request for an account statement
- Stop and confirm cheques
- Verify your transactions securely
- Pin & fingerprint authorization
Before you can enjoy the benefits and more that come with the mobile app, you will have to download it on your device, first of all, register with your details, then you are good to go.
GTBank Mobile App Download
GTBank mobile app is suitable for Android and iOS device and can be downloaded for the respective store i.e Google play store for Android and App Store for iOS device.
For any GTBank customer who want to experience self-service from the Mobile App, you can follow the steps below to download for free.
- Go to your Mobile store (Google play store or App store)
- In the search bar, type and search for “GTBank”
- Tap on the Download or Install Link and the app will be downloaded successfully to your mobile device.
GTBank Mobile Banking Registration
To register and start using the mobile app for all your banking transactions, simply follow the steps given below.
- Open the downloaded mobile app from your home screen
- Tap on the “Sign Up” link at the bottom left side of the page under the login form
- On the next page, enter your “account number” and tap on continue and you will be sent a six-digit code (One time Password) to be entered into the app. The code will be sent to your registered mobile number and email address. Note: the code is valid for one (1) hour
- Enter your card pin (your four-digit pin) and the OTP sent to you in the space provided and click on “continue” and review your account number displayed on the screen once more, then tap Confirm
- A message will be sent to your email address. To sign in to your mobile banking, you need to do so using the credentials sent to your email address (you should remember to change the password after login)
- Click on Get Started and your registration is complete.
GTBank Mobile Banking Login & Set up
To sign in, first of all, open your email inbox to get the login details sent to you in the course of registration. Then follow the steps below to login to your mobile banking platform.
- After you might have copied out your login details, Open the GTBank Mobile app from your home screen again
- Enter your User ID or email address in the space provided
- Enter your password and tap on Login and tap on “Yes, Authorize this device” if it is your mobile device which you will constantly use anytime you want to use the mobile app.
- On the next page, enter the transaction PIN you will want to use, enter the last six (6) digits of your card number, enter the expiry date and enter your card pin (the four-digit pin) and tap continue
- A code will be sent your registered mobile number, enter it in the space provided and tap on “Continue”
- You will receive a congratulation message to show that you’ve successfully set up your mobile banking. Simply click on Login
- Next, you have to change your password. So enter the new password you will love to use and confirm it (your password should be six digits). Then click on “Confirm password“
That’s all, you will be logged in to your mobile banking platform.
How To Get A Quick Top-Up From GTBank Mobile App Without Logging in
- Open the mobile app from your home screen and tap on “Quick Top-Up” at the bottom of the sign-in form
- Then select the network you want to top-up, enter the phone number (it should be the number associated to your account), and enter an amount.
- Tap on “Continue” and enter your token or pin and tap Topup.
How To Logout Of GTBank Mobile Banking App
After you are through with transactions on the mobile app, you can quickly log out by using the simple steps below.
- Tap on the Hamburger line at the top left side of the page
- Then tap on “log out” at the bottom and you will be logged out of the mobile banking app.
GTBank Customer Service
If you have any issue and you want to contact the Banking Institution, below are the customer service number to contact.
+234 803 900 3900
+234 802 900 2900
I have forgotten my password – What should I do?
The best thing I will advise you to do is to call the contact centre (GTConnect) on 0700GTCONNECT (0700482666328), 234-1-4480000, 08029002900 or 08039003900. Alternatively, you can visit the internet banking page through www.gtbank.com to reset your password.
Do you have any question on this GTBank Mobile Banking Registration? feel free to reach us with it by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others will learn from it.