Trust me when I say that Facebook For Beginners Sign Up is easy as A, B, C, D. All you have to do is to read this article carefully and you are good to go. When you are looking for the best and popular social media platform where you can meet with old and new friends, then Facebook.com is one right place to create a profile.
Facebook is the best community you can join when you want to make friends and enjoy the fun that is involved in chatting. If you have never created a Facebook account yet or you need a new account as a fresher, this guideline here will teach you what to do if you can adhere to the basics.
FB.com is a popular social network platform that allows individuals to create a profile, upload photos and videos, exchange messages to stay in touch with friends and family. And if care is not taken you will so much love the platform that you become addicted to using it now and then because most post by individuals or top persons can be so entertaining.
What about entrepreneurs? they also got their place on the social network platform where they can reach out to millions of people using the social network for one thing or the other thereby getting a good turnout for their business.
Facebook For Beginners who wants to be part of the community, can adhere to every instruction given here as it’s going to help you sign up for a legit account that Facebook itself will approve.
Is It Safe For A Beginner To Use FB.com?
Facebook has built-in security features that help to keep your information safe and as well as encrypt your messages. Fb.com is one powerful and popular social network platform out there and because of that, enough security measures are taken in order not to be out of the market and that includes securing your personal information.
Benefits Of Using Facebook
There are just so many benefits in using Facebook, and I have mentioned a few here.
- Entertainment purposes: Lots of entertainment awaits you when you sign up om Facebook, ranging from a funny post, comedy videos and a lot more. Believe me, won’t want to leave the platform so quickly.
- Stay up to date with the latest news: You can get the gist of the latest happenings from around the globe when you follow top news channels like BBC, CNN, Channels, and more.
- Advertise your business: Indeed, businesses are going online, and Facebook is one platform that you shouldn’t fail to market your brand
- Chat with new friends and family: With a lot of features involved, you can send and receive messages for free, making audio and video call, share files all on a mobile internet network.
- Facebook for dating: Trust me, you can use Facebook to find that love of your life if you are determined to. There are over one billions of active users and that special person or persons can be drawn out of the crowd.
Things Not Allowed On Facebook
It is good to know the things that are not allowed on Fb.com as beginners. Check out the list below.
- Fake or impostor profiles.
- Hate speech.
- Content that contains Self-harm.
- Content with excessive violence.
Facebook For Beginners Sign Up
Follow the steps below to sign up as a beginner for free.
- From your browser, go to Facebook official website at www.facebook.com and you will see the sign-up form on the page.
- Enter your first name, last name, and your mobile number or email address.
- In the space for the new password, create a password that is not easy to guess by another person.
- Under “birthday”, select your month, date, and year.
- Then select your gender and click on Sign Up
- On the next page, confirm your email address or phone number to successfully sign up.
Make sure to use your real name, so that Friends can easily recognize and add you up.
Facebook Login (www.facebook.com Sign In)
On your PC, Log in to your account by using the steps below:
- Go to www.facebook.com from your browser
- At the top right, Enter your Registered Email Address Or Phone Number
- Enter Your Password and Click on Login
Facebook Mobile App Download
The facebook app helps you stay connected no matter where you are, provided there is a good internet network. Whether you want to register or login via the app, you must have it installed on your device first, then open and follow prompts.
With the app, you can keep up with your friends faster and easier instead of having to go through the internet. Also, it is your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing photos anytime and anywhere.
Facebook Mobile App Sign Up
- After downloading the app, Open it and tap “Create New Account”
- Then tap Next and on the next page, enter your Real name and tap Next Again
- Select Your Date of Birth and Tap “Next”. Again, Select your Gender and tap Next
- Provide your mobile phone number and tap Next (You can tap Sign up with an Email Address if its the one you will prefer using)
- Now, Create Your Password (make sure your password is strong to avoid hackers getting into your account) and click Next
- Then click on Sign Up and confirm your email address or phone number to successfully create your account.
Once your account is created through the mobile app, you are logged in. So you can just open the app anytime you want to use the platform and it won’t demand your login details again unless you logged out.
Feel free to use the comment box below for any question on this Facebook For Beginners Sign Up and we will be here to respond to you. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can learn from it.