This Facebook Dating available countries 2021 will show you if truly your country is eligible to start using the dating feature and how you need to update your Facebook app to get the dating link. Joining the dating platform is easy as A, B, C, D, but there are some requirements you need to meet and your country is one of them, so kindly take your time to go through this article.
Facebook dating helps more people find meaningful relationships through things they have in common, like interests, events, and groups. Since the launch of the Facebook Dating feature, billions of matches have been created in the countries where the feature is available and in this article, you’ll find out if your country is currently using the dating feature and how you can join for free.
Facebook Dating is a dedicated, opt-in space within the Facebook app, and you can create a Facebook Dating profile in just a few taps. Dating Facebook makes it easier to share your true self and gives you a more authentic look at who someone is.
Facebook Dating Available Countries 2021
More countries have been given the privilege to use the dating feature and it’s still going to be rolled out for more. So if your country is not on this list, you don’t need to panic as you’ll get it in the near future.
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
If your country is on the list, then congratulations as you’ll be able to opt into dating to meet other singles who are ready to mingle.
However, there are other requirements you have to meet to start using the platform.
Other Requirements To Use Dating
- You must be 18years and above with your Facebook account in good standing
- You must be using the latest version of the Facebook mobile app.
Latest Facebook App Update
Updating the Facebook app opens more features for you and that includes the “Dating” feature. See the steps below
- Go to your Google Play Store or App store
- In the search bar, type and search for the Facebook official app
- Select the Facebook app from the list of applications displayed
- Then tap on “Update” and the app will be updated successfully on your mobile device
Facebook Dating Profile
You need to make your dating profile right to earn a space on dating that people can easily see and chat you up. All you have to do is to follow the steps below.
- Open your updated Facebook app from your mobile home screen
- Sign in with your registered email address or phone number and password if you aren’t signed in
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page and navigate down to see and select the “Dating” link with a colored heart icon (if you don’t see it, tap on “see more”)
- When you’ve tapped on the icon, you’ll be taken to the dating platform where you have to start your profile creation
- Input the necessary and required information in the space provided for it to complete your registration
When you adhere to the steps above, then your dating profile should be up and running.
I believe this article was helpful? If you have any questions about this Facebook Dating Available Countries, feel free to relate it with LegitRoom.com via the comment box. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.