If you are just here for the first time because you want to know about the Facebook Cartoon Characters and how you can make your own cartoon with ease, then you are welcome to read the basics of this article to the very end. Well, the Facebook Cartoon which is also known as “Facebook Avatar” has been around for a while now and it’s really a very good feature that the Facebook community has introduced just for the fun of it.
When I say Cartoon character, it means you are making the Avatar of yourself and trust me, it is really interesting when you use it for comments or even as your profile picture.
For a very long time, Facebook has been a platform where you meet and chat with new people from all around the world. But do you know that the social network is getting more interesting by the day? Yes, it’s truly getting interesting as Facebook is gradually rolling out features that will make Yu love to use the social network every now and then, and one of the features is the FACEBOOK AVATAR.
The Facebook Avatar feature is one that lets you make a cartoon version of you on Facebook and when it has been rolled out in your country, then you are very much good to go.
If you are not clear what an Avatar is, then a simple description of it is a cartoon or what some of us know as Bitmoji. So it is something that is very easy for you to make without ye help of a third party and as you read on, you will see the basic steps.
Is It Free To Make A Facebook Cartoon?
Yes is absolutely free, provided you have a Facebook account and the feature has been rolled out in your country, all you have to do is just follow the guidelines here to make one.
What Do I Need To Make A Cartoon On FB?
For this to be done successfully, you will need a very good internet network. Then you will need a Facebook App as this can only be done from your FB mobile app
It’s not just a Facebook app, but an updated version of it (this will make you get the option if it has been rolled out of in your country)
Where Can I Use Facebook Cartoon (Avatar)?
You will be able to use your Avatar in your Facebook comment sessions, stories, profile picture, and even on Facebook messenger chat windows. And with the way Facebook has made the feature, you can even use it as a sticker in top applications like Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat.
Facebook Cartoon Characters – How To Cartoon Yourself
Without much Ado, you can adhere to the steps here to create a cartoon version of yourself.
- Open your updated Facebook app and tap on the hamburger lines (three lines) at the top right side of your Android phone or at the lower right corner if you are using an iPhone.
- Scroll down, locate and tap on “See More” and then select the AVATARS option.
- Tap Next and then tap on “Get started” and your cartoon creation will begin.
- Select your skin tone from the options displayed and tap on Next
- On the next page, choose a hairstyle and tap on the color icon.
- Select the face shape, complexion, and more. Then tap on the eye icon and customize it to your desire (there are also eye-glasses you can make use of)
- Select nose and mouth shape, add a lip color and facial hair as desired
- Then select a body shape and choose the outfit that you want
- After you are done customizing your Avatar to your taste, tap on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen
- Tap Next and then tap on “Done”
Your FB cartoon character will be created successfully and you can make use of it in comment sessions, your profile picture, and more.
How To Make Facebook Cartoon Your Profile Picture
It is easy as A, B, C, D to make your Facebook cartoon your profile picture, simply adhere to the steps below.
- Open your Facebook app and tap on the hamburger lines at the top right side
- Scroll down and tap on the “See more” option.
- Then tap on Avatar and tap on the arrow button at the top right side of your screen.
- From the menu, select the “Set as profile picture” option and choose a background and a post you want.
- Tap on the Next button and follow prompts to set your Avatar as a profile picture.
How To Use Your Cartoon To Reply Comments
- Open your Facebook app and sign in if you’ve not
- Go to your profile session and navigate to a recent post
- Tap on the “comments” and on the right side of the comment box, tap on the smile icon and select your Avatar in any style to make sure comment
If you have any questions on this Facebook Cartoon Characters, feel free to relate it with LegitRoom.com via the comment box below. Also, let your friends know that they can cartoon themselves by sharing this article on your social media account.