Give your Facebook profile picture or comments a new dimension by making an avatar of yourself using the Facebook Cartoon Creator Guidelines that have been given in this article. It is trending, it is fun, you will love it, your friends will love it. All you have to do is to learn the basics here and you are good to create your avatar.
How will you feel when you share a personalized sticker (your cartoon version) on comments, stories, or even upload it as a profile picture? Well, I get the kind of feelings that will come to you. If that be so, then this is an article that will take you on the basic steps from the scratch and trust me, in the end, you will be able to make your avatar without the help of any third party.
The process to make your avatar is easy provided the feature has been rolled out in your country. If you are good at creativity, then it is time to show to your friends both old and new friends on Facebook by creating an avatar of yourself.
We all know Facebook to be a social community where a lot of people meet and chat from all over the world, and to make the social network more interesting, Facebook community went the extra mile to introduce this new AVATAR feature and also the “Shop” feature which business pages on Facebook can use to showcase and sell their physical products, you can read this Facebook Shop to find out more.
Facebook Avatars Requirement
To successfully get access and create your avatar without stress, you will need to get the latest version of the Facebook mobile app.
You can not make an avatar using a computer or laptop as it is currently not possible to do so, The only way to make one is via the mobile app. So to get the option, you should do well to update the app. Another requirement that I will tell you about here is your Facebook login details, without your registered email address and password for sign-in, you won’t be able to gain access to the platform talk more of making an avatar.
Facebook Cartoon Creator Guidelines
To make your own avatar by yourself, simply follow the steps given below.
- Open your updated Facebook app and enter your login details if you have not signed in yet i.e enter your registered email address and password in the login space.
- on your Facebook newsfeed, tap on the hamburger lines (three lines) at the top right side of your Android phone or at the lower right corner if you are using an iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on “See More” and then select the Avatar option.
- Tap Next and then tap on “Get started” and your cartoon creation will begin.
- Select your skin tone from the options displayed and tap on Next.
- On the next page, choose a hairstyle and tap on the color icon.
- Select the face shape, complexion, and more.
- Tap on the eye icon and customize it to the way you want.
- Select nose and mouth shape, add a lip color and facial hair as desired.
- Then select a body shape and choose the outfit that you want.
- After you are done customizing your Avatar to your taste, tap on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen.
- Then tap Next and tap on “Done”.
Now, you can use your customized avatar to reply to comments or even use it as a profile picture. I have prepared an article for you on that and you can read it HERE.
If you have any questions on this Facebook Cartoon Creator Guidelines, feel free to reach LegitRoom.com with it by using the comment box below. Also, don’t forget to share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.