Facebook Avatar use in any country is not difficult to set up provided you are eligible to make or create your Avatar via the FB mobile app which is exactly what I will tutor you in this article, all you need to do is to read carefully to get started.
FB Avatar is a fun way to create a cartoon character that you can use for your FB profile picture or in any comment session in your newsfeed. But it is very necessary for you to know the ethics on how to go about it. i.e the basics of FB Avatar.
Whichever country you live in, provided you can run the FB social platform there, then there is every tendency that you can also create your FB Avatar too. But before that, you should make sure you carry out the following instructions
FB Avatar Instructions
1. Make sure you have a good internet connection
2. Make sure your Facebook account is in good standing
3. Make sure you are running the latest Facebook mobile application
Once the aforementioned is in place, then you are very much good to go. However, your creativity matters a lot to make an Avatar that looks exactly like you or just better.
It is as free and easy as A, B, C, D to create your Avatar. And getting started entails that you follow the instructions given above.
All the tools you will need are already available on the AVATAR creation platform of FB.
Facebook Avatar Use In Any Country
To use your FB avatar in any country, simply adhere to the steps below.
- Open the updated Facebook mobile app from your app drawer
- Sign in with your registered email address or phone number and password
- Then tap on the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side of the page to access the menu
- Navigate down and tap on the “Avatars” icon and you will be taken to the avatar customization page
- After it has loaded, select your skin tone and tap on “Next”
- Select your hairstyle, color of hair you want, and complete the customization as you would want it
- Finally, tap on “Done” at the top right side of the page and then tap on “Next”
It’s as simple as that.
How To Use FB Avatar As Profile Picture
Among what you can do with your created FB avatar, you can use it as your profile picture. All you have to do is to use the steps below.
- Open your Facebook app from your app drawer and tap on your profile picture at the top left side
- Then tap on the camera icon by your profile picture and a menu will appear
- Select “Make Avatar Profile Picture” from the menu and you will be taken to your avatar page
- Tap on the arrow icon at the top right and select “make profile picture”
- Select the pose you want and the background and tap on “Next”
- On the next page, select the number of hours, days, or weeks you want it to stay as a temporary profile picture and click on Save
Another way to use your created cartoon self (avatar) is in the comment session of any post on your newsfeed. See steps below.
FB Avatar For Comments
- Open your Facebook mobile app from your app drawer
- Navigate to a post or picture you want to comment on and tap on Comment underneath the post or picture
- On the next page, you will see people’s comments. To comment using your avatar, tap on the avatar icon
- Select the avatar that you want to use as a comment and tap on the “send” icon and your comment will be posted.
That’s all. Once you adhere to the steps given above, then you are very much good to go.
If you have any questions about this Facebook Avatar Use in any country, feel free to relate it with LegitRoom.com by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.