Facebook avatar mobile is a feature just for the Facebook mobile app. That is to say, it can not be accessed or used from your computer web version. In this article, I will tutor you all it is to know about the Facebook Avatar and the easy setup steps.
Facebook Avatar is a new feature from the social media giant that allows users to create a cartoon-like version of yourself and that can be done through the popular mobile application that you all know.
Creating a Facebook avatar is easy as A, B, C, D, but one has to take note and follow the basic guidelines in order to come up with a creative avatar of yourself. All the tool needed to get it done is right there in the avatar creation platform.
You can create your avatar from anywhere in the world, provided the feature has been rolled out in your country, then creating your avatar shouldn’t be a problem.
How Do I Know If Facebook Avatar Is Available For Me?
There is only one way to find out and that is if you update your Facebook app. When the update is done, you should be able to see the new/latest features added to spice up the social network platform which included the “Avatar” feature.
Facebook App Mobile Update
You can update your Facebook app from your mobile store by adhering to the instructions given below.
- Open your Google Play Store or App Store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list of the applications displayed
- Then tap on “Update” and the app will be updated successfully on your mobile device
Facebook Avatar Mobile
The avatar mobile is just to let you know that you can run the feature from your mobile phone. You can access the menu and create your cartoon version from your Facebook app. To do so, simply adhere to the steps below.
- Open the updated Facebook mobile app from your app drawer
- Sign in with your registered email address or phone number and password
- Then tap on the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side of the newsfeed to access the menu
- Scroll down and tap on the “Avatars” icon and you will be taken to the avatar customization page
- After it has loaded, select your skin tone and tap on “Next”. Select your hairstyle, color of hair you want, and complete the customization as you would want it
- Finally, tap on “Done” at the top right side of the page and then tap on “Next”
It’s as simple as that.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions about this Facebook Avatar Mobile: FB Cartoon-version Customization, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.