The Facebook Avatar maker 2020 steps are very simple as A, B, C, D, and if you really know what an Avatar is all about and all that is going on on the social network, then you will have the idea of how it is to make one quickly. For the fun of it all, I’m going to take you through the basics to have your Facebook avatar created without issues.
If you are ever in search of a very simple way to create your avatar, then you are reading the right article as you will be able to create one for free after reading every step given here.
You can create a stunning Facebook Avatar Pictures For profiles or even for comment sessions. Making an avatar of yourself for use is free and you won’t have to pay a dime to access the features, provided it has been rolled out in your country, you can go ahead to create an avatar.
To make your avatar creation charming, fun, and adorable, the feature comes with the following and more tools.
Facebook Avatar Feature/tools
The feature comes with the best options to make sure your cartoon version stands out and indeed something to write home about. Check the options for customizing your avatar below.
- Skin tone
- Hair color
- Face shape
- Facial hair
- Eye shape and color
- Nose shape
- Facial hair
- Body shape
- Outfit and more
Facebook Avatar Maker 2020
Before you start, make sure that you are running the latest Facebook app or you can simply update it from your mobile store (Google Play Store or App Store). After that, follow the steps below to create an avatar.
- Open your updated Facebook app and login with your details if you are not logged in
- Tap on the hamburger lines (three lines) at the top right side of your Android phone or at the lower right corner if you are using an iPhone.
- Scroll down, locate and tap on “See More” and then select the AVATARS option.
- Tap Next and then tap on “Get started” and your cartoon creation will begin.
- Select your skin tone from the options displayed and tap on Next
- On the next page, choose a hairstyle and tap on the color icon.
- Select the face shape, complexion, and more. Then tap on the eye icon and customize it to your desire (there are also eye-glasses you can make use of)
- Select nose and mouth shape, add a lip color and facial hair as desired
- Then select a body shape and choose the outfit that you want
- After you are done customizing your Avatar to your taste, tap on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen
- Tap Next and then tap on “Done”
Have it in mind that you can tap on the mirror icon at the top right corner of the screen to open your phone’s front camera in order to see your face while making your own avatar that will look exactly like you.
In the above steps, you don’t need a third party to do it for you just as you don’t need a third party to help you chat with your friends. It’s simply fun and you can exercise your creativity and see how good you are in making your own cartoon version.
After successfully creating your avatar using the steps above, then it is time to make it your profile picture. Read on
Facebook Avatar Profile Picture
- Open your Facebook app and sign in
- Tap on the hamburger lines at the top right side
- Scroll down and tap on the “See more” option.
- Then tap on Avatar and tap on the arrow button at the top right side of your screen.
- From the menu, select the “Set as profile picture” option and choose a background and a post you want.
- Tap on the Next button and follow prompts to set your Avatar as a profile picture.
Use Your Avatar To Reply Comments
- Open your Facebook app and sign in if you’ve not
- Go to your profile session and navigate to a recent post
- Tap on the “comments” and on the right side of the comment box, tap on the smile icon and select your Avatar in any style to make your comment
Try these steps given above and give your profile picture a whole new look.
Feel free to share this Facebook Avatar Maker 2020 | Create My Facebook Avatar on your social media account so that others can know about it.