Facebook Cartoon Creator for dating is very easy as you can create your own Avatar and use it as a profile which in turn can attract singles who are ready to take the fun to the next level on the Facebook app. In this article, you are going to learn how to create your avatar and use it as your profile for others to see.
It is very easy and at the same time free to create your Facebook avatar, all you have to do is to follow the steps outlined here and trust me, you are will be good to go.
The only thing you need to do to get started and create an avatar successfully is to make sure you have the latest Facebook app running on your Android or iOS device.
With this “Avatar” feature introduced by Facebook, you can customize your avatar to your taste or any taste you want as the various tools to make that possible as been provided for you on the platform.
To make sure your avatar is something to write home about, you will be able to use the skin tone, hair color, hairstyle, face shape, facial hair, eye-glasses, eye shape and color, makeup, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, and more tools that came with the feature.
Facebook Cartoon Creator App
- Open your updated Facebook app and login with your details if you are not logged in
- Tap on the hamburger lines (three lines) at the top right side of your Android phone or at the lower right corner if you are using an iPhone.
- Scroll down, locate and tap on “See More” and then select the AVATARS option.
- Tap Next and then tap on “Get started” and your cartoon creation will begin.
- Select your skin tone from the options displayed and tap on Next
- On the next page, choose a hairstyle and tap on the color icon.
- Select the face shape, complexion, and more. Then tap on the eye icon and customize it to your desire (there are also eye-glasses you can make use of)
- Select nose and mouth shape, add a lip color and facial hair as desired
- Then select a body shape and choose the outfit that you want
- After you are done customizing your Avatar to your taste, tap on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen
- Tap Next and then tap on “Done”
Have it in mind that you can tap on the mirror icon at the top right corner of the screen to open your phone’s front camera in order to see your face while making your own avatar that will look exactly like you.
In the above steps, you don’t need a third party to do it for you just as you don’t need a third party to help you chat with your friends. It’s simply fun and you can exercise your creativity and see how good you are in making your own cartoon version.
After successfully creating your avatar using the steps above, then it is time to make it your profile picture. Read on
Meanwhile, note that the “Avatar” feature is still being rolled out gradually to various countries, and if you have not seen the feature after updating your app yet, just don’t panic as it will be rolled out in the near future.
Facebook Avatar Profile Picture
- Open your Facebook app and sign in
- Tap on the hamburger lines at the top right side
- Scroll down and tap on the “See more” option.
- Then tap on Avatar and tap on the arrow button at the top right side of your screen.
- From the menu, select the “Set as profile picture” option and choose a background and a post you want.
- Tap on the Next button and follow prompts to set your Avatar as a profile picture.
Facebook Avatar For Dating
What I mean by “Facebook Avatar For Dating” is that when you might have successfully created your Avatar using the steps here, you can use it as your profile picture and then join any dating service that is available on the Facebook platform.
However, Facebook dating is another feature that is being rolled out by the platform, and if you haven’t seen the icon yet after updating your app, you don’t need to worry as you will be able to see the feature in the near future.
With the steps given above properly taken, your Facebook avatar will be created successfully.
Tell me what you think about this Facebook Avatar For Dating: Facebook Cartoon Creator App by using the comment box below.