Facebook Avatar is a new feature from the social media giant that allows users to create a cartoon-like version of themselves. This is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji feature. In this article, I’m going to take you through the basic steps to sign up/set up your FB Avatar with ease. However, you have to adhere to the instructions given here to get started
It is very much easy as A, B, C, D to create your FB avatar, all you have to do is to follow the steps given here and you are very much good to go. Facebook Avatar is one wonderful feature that every user will love to make use of and as a result of that, the basic tools you need to get started are on the customization platform.
FB avatar is one way to show your creativity on the social media and one thing i love about the platform is that, you will be able to use your created avatar as your profile picture or even use it to reply to post on your newsfeed.
In creating your avatar, there are things you should note as they are basic requirements which will be needed to get started. The important ones have been explained below
FB Avatar Basic Requirements
- Your Facebook account must be in good standing.
- The Facebook app must be the latest version
- Your login details must be ready because you will need them to access the Facebook app
When the above are in place, then trust me when i say you are very much good to go.
FB App Download For Avatar Product
To get the avatar product to start creating your cartoon version, you need to get the latest version of the Facebook app. The application is available for Android and iOS users. You can only set up your avatar via the Facebook mobile app, so you should have it in mind that the product (Avatar) can not be set up on your computer version of Facebook. To update to the latest version, simply adhere to the steps below.
- Go to your Google Play Store or App Store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook from the list of the application displayed
- Tap on “Update” and the app will be updated successfully on your mobile device
How To Locate FB Avatar Button
You should know where the button or link is before you can get started with setting up your avatar, so check out the steps below.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your mobile app drawer
- Sign in with your Facebook registered details i.e email address and password
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page
- Navigate down and you will see the “Avatars” Link (if you don’t see the link, then you should not panic as the product is still being rolled out gradually for everyone)
Facebook Avatar Sign Up
To sign up is to create your cartoon version, and here is the step you need to take.
- After locating the product using the steps above, tap on it
- It will load the customization page, select your skin tone and tap on “Next”.
- Select your hairstyle, color of hair you want, and complete the customization as you would want it
- Finally, tap on “Done” at the top right side of the page and then tap on “Next”
The steps in creating your Facebook Avatar are just as simple as that.
If you have any questions on this Facebook Avatar activation, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.