The Facebook Avatar Editor link is not hard to locate. As a matter of fact, if you can locate the avatar link from your Facebook menu, then you are very much good to go in editing your Facebook avatar using the basic steps given in this article. All you have to do is to carefully read this article and you can edit or customize your avatar without stress.
Since the introduction of the Facebook avatar feature, a lot of people including myself have been customizing my avatar every now and then in different styles to use as a temporary profile picture and even on the comment session of any post I see on my newsfeed.
And because of that, I can tell you plainly that editing your avatar is easy as A, B, C, D. Now, there are many reasons why you might want to edit your avatar after creating it. It might be that you made a mistake selecting the female gender instead of the male gender or vice versa, or you might want to customize it to how you really look like i.e making use of the following;
- Skin tone
- Face shape
- Eye shape
- Nose ring
- facial hair
- Body shape
But whichever reason it is, provided you want to edit your avatar, the steps are simple and free. Just read on
Facebook Avatar Editor
To edit your avatar, simply adhere to the steps given below.
- Open your Facebook app from your app drawer
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page
- Tap on the avatar icon and you will be taken to the avatar editing page
- You will see your previous avatar, tap on the “pencil” icon at the right top side of the page
- Then select your skin tone, hairstyle & color, Face shape, and more as you will want it
- When you are done, tap on “Done'” at the top right side and then, tap on Next
Using your avatar on Facebook is one way to have fun while surfing your newsfeed and the steps below are just what you need to edit your avatar to your taste.
If you have any questions about this Facebook Avatar Editor, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.