Take the simple edX Sign In given here whenever you want to access your edX platform and learn any courses of your choice, manage your account, and more. The steps to log in are simple and easy as A, B, C, D and I have outlined them for you in this article, all you have to do is to read carefully to know the basics.
In signing in to your edX account, I am going to show you different methods to do so, and the end product is your access to the platform.
edX gives you a simple but high-quality learning of all courses and the only way to get started is when you gain access to the page. You can sign in and enjoy its free features to enlighten you with simplicity. There are over 2500 online courses from 14o top institutions, so whatever it is you want to learn, trust edX for it.
On the learning platform, you can easily build skills with courses from top universities like Yale, Michigan, Stanford, and also from leading companies like Google and IBM.
You can sign in with any of the following methods;
- Registered email address and password.
- Facebook account.
- Google account.
For those of us that do not have an account yet and wish to sign up for one, I am going to teach you the basic steps to create one because it’s when you have an account that you will be able to sign in with your registered information.
Steps To edX Sign Up
For those who do not have any login detail yet, you need to sign up using the steps here to obtain one, because the login portal will demand it as it is the only gateway to accessing the platform.
- Visit edX official page at www.edx.org and click on Register at the top right side of the page.
- On the next page, enter your email address, full name, public username, and create a password.
- Then enter your country or region of residence and check (√) the box that says “support education research by providing additional information”.
- After checking the box, a new form will appear where you need to enter your gender, year of birth, the highest level of education completed, and tell why you are interested in edX (These are optional).
- Finally, click on Create Account.
Alternatively, you can create an account by clicking on Facebook, Google, or Microsoft icon at the top of the sign-up page.
NOTE: edX will receive your public information on Facebook, Google or Microsoft before you can gain access to its platform.
edX Sign In Portal (www.courses.edx.org/login)
Since you’ve gotten your login details after signing up using the steps above, simply use this steps below anytime you want to login to your account.
- Go to www.edx.org and click on “Sign in” at the top right side of the page.
- Then enter the email address you used when you signed up on edX platform.
- Enter the password and click on “Sign in” to access your account.
- Alternatively, click on the Facebook, Google or Microsoft icon to use any of the platforms to sign in.
How to Reset edX Forgotten Login Password
Reset your password with ease anytime you can’t recall it by using the steps below.
- On the sign-in page, click on the link that says ‘Need Help Logging in?’
- Then enter the email address associated with your edX account i.e the email address used for registration.
- Click on Recover My Password and you will be sent an email with instructions.
There are lots of courses, programs that you can view on edX, and for you to do that, you can simply visit the page at www.edx.org/course from your browser.
Download edX Mobile App
The mobile app makes it easy for you to access the platform anytime even when you are on the go. provided there is a good internet network, then you are good to go.
Meanwhile, it is available on the Android and iOS stores. Simply click on any of your devices supported store below for quick download.
edX Support Service
edX advises that you should log in to your account and seek its support for the platform to serve you better. But if you are unable to access your account, you can contact edX via email using email@example.com.
You can also follow edX on any of the social media platforms you may know to stay updated with the latest happenings.
If you have any questions on this edX sign in, feel free to reach LegitRoom.com with it via the comment session and you will get a quick response.