So if I may ask, are you in South Africa, Australia, Canada, Brazil, India or even in Nigeria looking for Chinese visa service & How To Apply For China Visa Online? If yes or in other countries, Then I must say that you are really in the right place and also do not have anything to worry about.
china visa application form 2019 all you need to proceed and if possible stop searching for Chinese visa service & How To Apply For China Visa Online
So before I will be showing you how to go about the form for China Visa, is very important you check out the China Visa General Requirements that you need to proceed with this Application.
China Visa General Requirements
This listed out below is what you really need to proceed with your application:
- A valid International Passport
- Visa Application Form (Form 2013)
- Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to USA citizen)
- Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or visas
- An invitation letter
So now that you already know what you need. then check below to see the Chinese visa service; which is the Different Categories Of China Visas that one can apply for.
Chinese Visa Service
Different Categories Of China Visas
- C: Foreign crew members and their accompanying family members
- D: Permanent Residency
- F: For exchanges, visits, study tours, and other non-business activities.
- G: Transit
- J1: Foreign journalists of foreign news organizations residing in China. They can stay for more than 180 days.
- J2: Foreign journalists going to China for news coverage for a short period. They are allowed to stay for no more than 180 days.
- L: Tourist visa
- M: Commercial and trade activities.
- Q1: For foreigners that are family members of Chinese citizens or foreigners with Chinese permanent residence and going to China for a family reunion, or for the purpose of foster care. They are allowed to stay in China for more than 180 days.
- Q2: Individuals going to visit their relatives who are Chinese citizens living in China or individuals with permanent residency. They are allowed to stay in China for no more than 180 days.
- R: Foreigners who have high-level talents or who possess skills that are urgently needed in China.
- S1: Foreigners going to China to visit the foreigners working or studying in China to whom they are spouses, parents, sons or daughters under the age of 18 or parents-in-law, or going to China for other private affairs. They are allowed to stay in China for more than 180 days.
- S2: Foreigners going to visit their family members who are working or studying in China or going to China for other private matters. They are allowed to stay for no more than 180 days.
- X1: For those that want to study in China for more than 180 days.
- X2: For those that want to study in China for no more than 180 days.
- Z: Those who want to work in China.
How To Apply For China Visa Online
This Steps Below will help you To Apply for the China Visa
- Download Application form HERE
- Fill the Form – With all Required Details Correctly
- Applications are submitted to the Chinese Embassy/ Consulate General based on individual State of residence
The Visa Fees must be paid for once your application is processed and approved.
How to Download china visa application form 2019
This is just very simple, all you just need to do is to visit this LINK HERE. When the page to the China visa application form online opens, then you can proceed to print or fill out your form. just as we have stated above.
Please do use the comment box below if in case you have any questions or recommendations about this post.